ok so this is my 3rd blog of the day..notice I have been posting one every 3 hours or so. This will be the last one.
The other day I went into our room and saw Keetch dancing with the girls by the piano. I happened to catch him and Tatum just as they were about to dance, so I pulled out the camera, of course. It was cute he asked each girl to dance; the girls loved it..he was such a gentleman.
please ignore my giggles. I hate how my voice sounds
2 comments:
keetch always was a good dancer if he hasn't already make sure he shows you his cloging especially to spanish music. i was just teasing about your broncos if you remember correctly you are the one who converted me to a denver fan. those were the times at fort drum. lets keep in touch if you just want to email it is hsgreen@msn.com then we don't have to leave a message on the blogs, because who are we kidding we don.t do any thing for these things it is our wifes. talk to you later sean
They your blog is great tell Jason he is an awsome dad. (from what I've seen).. just so you know I'm not crazy i'm tana's sister and I knew jason when I lived in malad. It great to have a guy love you girls and be a good dad. I had a daughter befor I married my husband. well take care and if you would like to view my blog you can E-mail me at ninnycracker@hotmail.com
Amanda Christensen.
Post a Comment