This is my new thing! I actually stole this from Trish. She has the cutest blog ever! She is this cute lady in my ward. She is actually from Malad. Anyway, she does this blog called Flashback Friday. She posts pictures from years ago. I loved the idea because I have so many old pictures. I hate to scrapbook, its true..blogging is much easier for me because it doesn't require pasting and gluing and cutting and all that unfun stuff. Long story short I am going to copy her and do the same thing. Only I'm going to be a geek and call it A blast from the past dun dun daaah!!
This is my very first one. Please enjoy it!! Do it for me!!! come on!!

I'll go ahead and start from left to right. I am the little blond girl to the left of course. That is my brother Todd in the middle and my older brother Travis. Cute little bunch wouldn't you say! You can tell we grew up in the 80's. I still to this day remember that dress. I wore it all the time. I loved it cause I could twirl in it very well. These are all my siblings. I am the only girl. My dad used to always say: you are my favorite daughter. My response was, "I am your only daughter dad."
1 comment:
Your meaning the Jonathan Carroll/Ed thing is cool right? I know! It meant soooooo much to me!
Post a Comment