Chan ger ger is the funniest little guy. He is just about 5 months old, he has two teeth and he is working on four more. The past month has been a doozy! I really think I could die from sleep deprivation, but everytime he smiles at me and coos his little cuteness I sigh and tell myself he is totally worth it. How could you not love that little face? Even when he bites me I still love him!
Figured I would post christmasy pictures since I sorta flaked out on the christmas post :)
Alyssa is still my little baby. Kindergarten is going great. She has her teacher wrapped around her little finger. She loves to ride the bus (odd) and she is currently playing basketball. I have never laughed so hard during a basketball game in my life. I have never seen so many travels, fouls and just plain ole cheating and the funny thing is is they get away with it!, but it is so very enteretaining.
Brianna is still my little lady. 5th grade is going good, her teacher just had a baby and is not coming back to teach which really bummed her out but she still loves school and is playing basketball as well. Boy, are ten year old girls ruthless. I have a heartattack every time she has a game it makes me so nervous. I feel like I am watching cat fight! But she holds her own. Gotta let them learn I guess.
3 comments:
Tiff how many Red Bulls does Chan drink a day? You might want to cut back to only three a day! lol just kidding ---
Dad J
Could I be more in love with your adorable family!?! Seriously all the kids are so cute and I am amazed that you still find time to let them each have their own after-school activites!! Supermom! And a huge congrats to Tatum!
Wow, you have really great kids. I love reading your blog. <3
Post a Comment