I'm shocked! Hubby brought me flowers. This never happens. We are not what you would call a mushy gushy couple. We don't call each other pet names like sugar plum and honey bunch either and if we did our faces would turn red. But flowers!? This is a big step for us!
As you can see stuff like this makes keetchy so very uncomfortable! This is probably why he does not do stuff like this because I act like a psycho path. I can't control myself I'm so excited! I had to get a picture!, this is a big deal..He will not tell me where he got the flowers (pretty sure krista put him up to this because he was at her house prior to coming home) but I'll take it! It made my night!
He also gave one to each of the girls! Thanks keetch! You're teaching your boy to be a good man! love ya BABE!
p.s The yellow specks are from the flowers, this occured after I smothered my face into them. whoopsies.
2 comments:
How sweet!!!!!
I had nothing to do with it.
Post a Comment