The addiction tag. Who wants to admit they have an addiction..but here's mine:
1. My family of course. I have no choice but to be addicted to them. Plus, they are very addicting.
2. SPIN. I get grumpy when I haven't done it for a week..(sorry Krista)It releases any type of frustration I might have going on that week and makes me feel like a new woman woo woo.
3. I'm addicted to illegal substances.. JUST KIDDING..I was addicted to the little crystal light energy packets that you pour in your water bottle...its loaded with caffeine, but I do not drink it as of late..NOT a healthy dependency.
4. The monkeys that live in my backyard..JUST KIDDING AGAIN..I really can't think of anything else..I'll have to say gum..yes gum...I buy it in bulk I have to chew it on a daily basis..I love to pop it and crack it and it drives Keetch completely insane:)
5. And the shows I tivo..there are quite a few and I make sure I watch them the second they are over so I can fast forward through the commercials.
Ok that took forever.......I tag whoever has 5 addictions and would like to share them!
5 comments:
It is really hard to come up with them. I had a REALLy hard time. Thanks for joining in on the fun.
Those crystal light packs have caffeine?
Hmmm...I shall give it a go.
Tiff! I love your blog! I think you've had a pretty good excuse not to come to ball class. I haven't had a chance to tell you congratulations, by the way. I'm so happy for you guys, and hope all is going well with the pregnancy. Hopefully, we'll get to catch up sometime soon. It's good to talk to you again! Take care!
Hey Tiffany - our family was at the park on Saturday when your girls were there playing. They were so cute! The youngest took a tumble on her bike, middle daughter gave her a big hug, oldest daughter gave her a hug, then pulls a full first aid kit out of her backpack (!) and bandaged her up and she was all smiles again! It was the cutest thing! I hope that my kids will learn to take care of each other like that!
Post a Comment