We will start with Brianna:
Brianna: I just went to parent/teacher conference last week and Brianna is doing great says her teacher. She didn't give me a report card, which was strange, but she let me know that she is where she is supposed to be. She had me read one of her stories that she wrote which was so cute and she was impressed that Brianna had finished the twilight series! She didn't have any concerns and she thinks she's a great kid..yay.
Tatum: My meeting with her teacher was quick, as usually. She is doing excellent says her teacher. She had tested all the students and she showed me Tatum's test and she let me know that she tested advanced in Math, reading and writing! So I like to go around telling people that Tatum is advanced ha! It's hard not to brag about that. (a little side note: I think they read so well because we have them read scriptures at night that's just my opinion, but I think it has made a huge difference!)
Alyssa: Alyssa is very good at coloring in between the lines. She is reading and spelling words and she brings a new game home everyday from preschool and teaches me how to play it and it ends up being way fun. She also recited the whole story of Little Red Riding Hood to me, she has us get into character sometimes I'm the wolf and she is little red riding hood and vise versa..she is a blast to hang out with..She is also still very funny, the other day she asked me if I wanted her autograph and I said, well yes, she then wrote her name on a piece of paper and told me to keep it in a safe spot because she is going to famous someday..she is so funny.
Another quick thing Alyssa said and I'm going to jot this down so I don't forget it.
I was picking her up from school got her in the car:
Me: How was your day?
Alyssa: ugh, I had to sit on the finking (thinking) chair today.
Me: Uh oh, why?
Alyssa: Because I punched Brit in the back.
Me: Alyssa.. you don't hit..why did you do that?
Alyssa: Because he says he loves me and I don't love him..so I punched him in the back.
Me: (trying not to laugh) You don't hit Alyssa especially when someone tells you they love you..just say, well Thank you!
Alyssa: *sigh*
Baby in Belly: Giving me all kinds of grief. I'm sick out of energy and yucky..some day's I'm completely fine and I can't tell I'm pregnant and other days I am just yuck, but I'm hanging in there and I hope this month goes by super fast! I have a Doctors appointment next week and we get to hear the heartbeat, so we are looking forward to that!! I have also had a few weird dreams. I will tell you one of them..I was working at a aquarium and I was the babysitter of all these fish and all of the sudden they dropped these "Fish puppies" into the tanks and they starting biting the other fish..they even shook there heads like little puppies do when they play with a toy and stuff..so I was worried they were going to hurt the other fish so I was stopping these puppy fish from biting the other fish and they started biting me..and I was getting so frustrated cause they wouldn't stop and I couldn't understand why they put these silly puppy fish in the tanks..It was sooo so so weird and I am so glad I woke up! Anyway, other than feeling sick, waking up twice a night to use the restroom and having huge hunger attacks..I'm doin' good!
So far so good!! Things are going good and all that good stuffy stuff:)
1 comment:
Well, I hope you get feeling better soon! Your girls are simply adorable!
Post a Comment