Friday, January 23, 2009

The Speck.

I have been in and out of the Dr. due to the little IUD that decided to malfunction. So I have been very lucky and have had the opportunity of seeing the little one. The first ultra-sound I got the baby was just an egg or what we like to call the SPECK..(its only cute if you have seen Horton Hears a Who). Anywho, this time around it had more of a form to it and we could see its tiny little ity bity heart beating away. I left that office completely in love with this baby and I cannot wait...well, lucky for us here is his or hers first baby picture! I present to you The Speck!


13 comments:

Christensen Family said...

I am so excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Gosh... You'd think all me and my sister do is BLOG...

That is just the cutest little speck ever. Congrats again!

The Davendorks said...

Little Speck is so dang cute! I think Speck looks like Keetch already!

Soccer Mom said...

Cute SPECK!!!! How exciting!

Mandy Madrid said...

That is so cool tiffany. I remember being in love with the speck, that is now the terror of the house lol

Jill said...

Congrats Tiff! What a surprise for you all! Are you still feeling sick? Hopefully it won't stick around long-

Jess said...

Oh congrats! I am so happy to see your Speck doing so well. Can't wait to see him/her!

Writerjudd said...

Nice work, Keetch.
By the way, I've just learned that I'm your home teacher again. Can I count this comment as my January visit?

Naughty Newbee's said...

We are hoping that this is a little MR. Keetch!!

My Corner said...

Hey, that is so awesome. Krista told me the news. I am excited for you. She told me how funny and cute Keetch was about it all. (Or should I say, Hootch?) It will be fun. I think he will be an awesome dad........seems a little crazy like Branden. Tell him I love the hat on Krista's site. Norma

Tara Hoppie said...

Love the speck. Love you.

The Thompson's said...

Congrats!! How exciting for your family!!

Tara Hoppie said...

Thanks for hosting a great Super Bowl party yesterday. It was so fun. Sorry we had to run home so quickly. After I helped straighten up a few toys my kids got pretty fussy, so we had to jet. Thanks again, it was great!