Brianna:
She had a play last week and she played a pioneer. OF COURSE I forgot my camera running out the door to get her there on time but I did snap a shot of her before we left. She is sooooo fun to watch. I really need to get her into Broadway..she really has the personality. She stood up on the stage looked for me in the audience FOUND ME which put a BIG giant smile on her face and began to sing her little heart out!! Whenever I attend something like this I swear to you the paparazzi shows up and its really difficult to get around to see your child because someone stands up in front of you to take a picture of their child! I don't blame them..You just can't help but be so proud!
Also, poor Brianna was homesick the last couple days with a double ear infections OUCH. She went back to school today and I feel so lonely and sad. It was fun to have just her home I feel like I reconnected with her. Even though she was sick she brightened up my day. I miss you Nananew..Get sick more often k!
p.s. don't you love her pioneer dress..yep, I made the apron. Just call me Martha..Actually don't look at it too close my sewing skills are non-existent.
1 comment:
I think you did a GREAT job and ear infections are no fun!!!
Post a Comment