Monday, March 23, 2009

Okay..you Twilighters

So, as you can tell from reading an old post of mine back in November I don't really get the huge hype over twilight! Sure, it's cute, and romantic and fun to fall in love with a vampire. Unfortunately, my simple mindedness sorta won't allow me to go all goo-goo gah gah over it. Here's the problem, the movie came out and I honestly could not wait to see it again. I was just like any crazed fan running to the store to get the movie. Ask me why would I run to get the movie even though I don't care about it? I cannot tell you. I have no idea..I DON'T CARE...
Anyway, so my fun sis Krista is one of those crazed fans..which makes the hype so fun!! I know I'm a total dud. She put together this cute, cute twilight party for our neighborhood. (well the women of the neighborhood I should say) which made the movie 100% better to watch. We had posters, homemade shirts, a life sized EDWARD that no one could keep their hands off of, food, laughter and fun. I really think Krista needs to be put in charge of parties from now on! It was so fun..And, yes, I loved watching the movie and talking about it afterwards and I watched it again the next day..So dumb. I didn't get many pictures hopefully some OF YOU LADIES do a post about it cause it was too cute..Here are my pictures..




So here is the awesome shirt I made..well the picture that I put on my shirt of "MY EDWARD"..OR "Keetchward" that's what I call him now. There were so many cute shirts..My shirt said, just in case you can't read it. TEAM KEETCHWARD.... Don't worry...He's a vegetarian Vampire! Well I amused myself with it anyway..so I had to post it. (and yes I mispelled vegetarian I never said I was a spellingB champion..awesome though huh)



So, Keetchward was out of town for March madness..(thank goodness) I don't mean to sound rude but a whole weekend of college basketball sounds miserable to me. Anyway, I knew the first thing he would do when he got home was take a shower. Not to be so graphic, but anytime he comes home from working or pretty much doing anything he goes into the bedroom shuts the door gets nudey and goes straight for the shower.. I thought Edward would be a nice surprise for him! The only response I got from him was..OH, THERE'S ANOTHER MAN IN MY SHOWER!!

Too fun..thanks Krista for the fun night!!

10 comments:

The Davendorks said...

TWILIGHTABLE INDEED! Thanks to you for letting us use your house or there would have been no party:( It was tons of fun for me too. I'll be the first to say it, I love how the movie makes me feel like a horny teenager again:) Just keeping it real.

Our Loved-up Family said...

Thanks for letting us use your house Tiff, it was so much FUN, and Edward in the shower is a classic:)

Amy said...

Tiff that was the funnest party! I just went and bought the movie today too. Are we still in high school? We need to party again with the girls! It was a blast!

Tara Hoppie said...

Thanks for letting us use your awesome house! The party was great, and your shirt was awesome. Love Edward in the shower! Ha!

Soccer Mom said...

That is GREAT! Unfortunately I had to endure the whole weekend of College Basketball. Totally sucked!!!!

Our Loved-up Family said...

Hi Tiff, I thought I had an email for you to add you to our blog, but I can't find it, just email me and I will add you to it: sarahbaker0106@gmail.com. Also check out this link to see if you'll be having aboy or a girl:):
http://www.webwomb.com/chinesechart.htm

Sizzling Smiths said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naughty Newbee's said...

I love the Keetchward he is HOT!! TOo funny..I love Twilight and I love Edward. I have a big poster of him right to the right of my computer.. :) Anyway I love the stand up that is cute. I can totally see keetch saying that as well. Anyway, off the subject but are you guys going to find out what you are having or is it going to be a surprise??

Sarah said...

WAY fun. Your shirt rocked. I love that you put the Edward poster in the shower. ROFL. LOVE IT!! You girls are fun. We all had a blast. I wish I coulda been there for the after movie fun. I bet it was fun to hear everyone chat about it. Bummer!

Sherami said...

Thanks, Tiff, for letting us have such a fun party at your house. I had such a good time! It was really fun to hang around after the movie was over and make fun of it! Hahaha!