Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birfday Hubby!

Big 31!! You get nerdy after 30 I hear!

First of all Happy Birthday to both Sue and Keetch. They share the same Birthday! Sue had a choice whether to have him on her Birthday or the day before and she chose on her Birthday. How sweet!! So they have this special bond and treat each other so sweet on this day and I think it is just so dang cute. I love you guys. Sue you have preserved yourself so well and you are still such a beautiful woman and still so young! We love you!! Thanks for giving my husband life 31 years ago..he is a gem I'm so grateful you got him here!!

I went through all the pictures in our picture file and picked the ones I thought he looked the sexiest..woo woo.. I have tried to make this post unique so I thought of some of my favorite quotes Keetch has said throughout the years I have known him. I want to show what a wonderful guy he is.. Here it goes...

Here's some cute stuff he has said to me:

*You look PERDY today..I like it when you get all perdy!
*There is a baby in your belly. (He talks to my belly) Its just so tiny and small and helpless and fighting for its life!
*He calls me throughout the day just to say hi even though he is busy. He always always always says "I love you" when we hang up.
* He never leaves the house without kissing me goodbye
*OOOhh thanks! (when he finds chocolates or treats)
*Thanks for dinner it was delicious..I'll do the dishes!
* Is there anything I can do to help you?
* He gets really defensive of me if the girls are being ornery to me, he says, Girls, be nice to your mom. He does the same if I'm being ornery to them..He's such a peacemaker
* It really bothers him if I'm upset about something and he can't focus on anything else..he follows me around and asks, whats wrong? Let me help you, whats wrong? And of course I let the game go on for a minute or two cause I like the attention ha ha.
* I really do love the girls.
* And this is the last one, and my all time favorite: I love you a lot! and I love our baby too.

He's so good to me


Here's some stuff he says to his friends..

Kam (the one in the green).*OOOOh KA-AAAAM..I'm here for you KA-aaaamm..(he sings his name). And HOLLA Kam HOLLA!Or are you coming over to watch the Jazz game?

Smith (not picture): SM-ID-GES!! I want to be just like you when I grow up smidges.

Brett (the one in the black): You're so gay Brett. You and Kam should get married. Tiff, tell him he's gay. Brett is a good sport and just laughs at him and lets him know he likes the ladies.


He says this to Alyssa quite often: Aly-ssaaaa, Where is the party??!! Or what.....are you....doin? Or run fast like the wind and the rain and the storm!! Also he always puts Alyssa to bed upon her request. When he goes to leave the room she makes him give her a kiss goodnight by grabbing his nose, she slowly pulls him close to her face and says, wait for it..wait for it...wait for it..smoooch..she plants one on him.

To Tatum: Tatum, your room is just so clean..I really am impressed at how good it looks..I mean.. WOW. (her room is always a mess, it cracks her up when he does this cause she knows he's full of it)
He can also get Tatum to laugh so hard that I end up laughing with them.
Its cute when she says, "I love you, Keetchup" and then his face gets all red!

To Brianna: Uh, like totally, *walking around the house all limp wristed* Uh, like whatever.
He has also had quite a few heart to hearts with Brianna, which I appreciate and it makes me cry just to think about it. I really do love how well he treats the girls!

Happy Birthday hubby of my dreams. I love you with all my big stupid heart! Thanks so much for being born so you could come into this world, find me and make me the happiest woman ALIVE!

9 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

What a lovely post! I'm so happy you found each other. Happy birthday Keetch from the Bakers!

The Davendorks said...

Happy birthday Keetch! I'm so glad Keetch found you Tiff and the girls are a bonus prize!

Monica Lifferth said...

Awwww cute post! Happy Birthday Keetch. Hope it was a good one!

Hey by the way, I was down by Bryce Canyon last weekend for vacation and I saw Shawn Williams. Small World. :)

Trish said...

I don't think I've read a sweeter post! Happy Birthday, Keetch! I hope your day is FABULOUS!!!

Soccer Mom said...

Happy Birthday Keetch!!!! I am so happy for you guys, you both deserve all the happiness in the world!! (I think I will need to borrow some of these pictures for the next class reunion!)

Al said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Hope you had a good one.

Christensen Family said...

That was so nice. Happy Birthday Keetch

M-n-M said...

Happy Birthday Keetch. I am so happy for you guys and your soon to be new edition - from your post it sounds like jason will be a great dad. He certainly helped me through some crazy times in high school so I know he is a good guy down to the core. Keep posting we love the updates. I only have 2 weeks of school left and hopefully I can get back to the blogging world myself but reading your posts is a nice break from homework. BTW you look very pretty in the picture of you two on the porch.

Barker Family said...

Happy Birthday Keetch!! One of my favorite quotes from Keetch was after Melissa and Branden got married he would always call me his Step-Niece-In-Law, My Dad is Grandpa. When Rylee was born is would always tell me that we shared an Aunt. He is super funny, and will be a wonder dad!!! It was good seeing you guys on Sunday!