Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa Baby

Chan makes a very cute Santa Claus. Not sure if he is going to appreciate this in 10 years but I can't help it. I want him to stay my little Santa Claus forever.


Well, this is embarrassing.


Why is this happening to me?



Am I dressed like Santa Claus?

Oh dear, I am dressed like Santa.
I wont tell anyone that you were giggling your little heart out when I put it on Chan. It's our little secret.

My little elves made some gingerbread houses.
santa with his elves and skittles' head.
Ho ho ho Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Al said...

That is the cutest little Santa ever!!!! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

This is so wrong,...
OK TIFF I HAPPEN TO HAVE SOME PICS



DAD J

Tara Hoppie said...

He is a cute baby. You are blessed to have such an awesome family, and they are blessed to have you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the whole Keetch/ Westover clan.