Oddly enough I'm in a bored state at the moment. I'm obsessed with US magazine (its ridiculous who needs celebrity drama in their life?, Guilty) However, it features some celebrities and 25 things you don't know about them. I find it interesting here's mine:
1. First and foremost my children are my reason for living. They are the reason I roll out of bed in the morning and the reason why I was put on this earth.
2. My husband is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He makes all my dreams come true and I hope he continues to do so.
3. I believe that food and laughter is the cure of any major catastrophe.
4. I am not even tempered whatsoever, but I long to be.
5. I'm not a jealous person. I find joy when other people are happy or when something good happens to them even if they are someone that I should not feel happy for.
6. I have a testimony of the gospel. I obtained my testimony when I was 13 and it has never left me. I make mistakes daily and try to talk myself out of my testimony but it haunts me and it wont leave me alone..which is a good thing.
7. Bugs, snakes, frogs, mice and any creepy, crawly, nasty, disgusting thing that comes near me really makes me turn into a different person.
8. I love love. Falling in love is magic. I love the feeling of it. And the pain of it. And I have never regretted loving someone.
9. My mom is my BFF. She really is.
10. I'm very immature and just like peter pan I never want to grow up. Kind of like Micheal Jackson but very different.
11. I don't care if I have "things" sure they are nice but I can live without and I have.
12. I grew up very humble. Never had much. And I like it that way.
13. I was never interested in sports or anything that had to do with sweating or making my heart pump until I had my second child. Now I am an adrenaline junky. I'm not happy unless I release endorphins.
14. I'm very productive 2 weeks out of the month..the other 2 I'm a crazy hormonal mess..PMS is a very difficult thing.
15. I cannot fall asleep unless I have washed my face and brushed my teeth.
16. When I see an attractive girl I instantly compare myself to her and get depressed if the comparison is not equal.
17. I am easily amused. It's so easy to make me laugh. I love to laugh. Buy me a new car and I will think you are cool..make me laugh and I'll love you forever.
18. My kids and husband often give me the (are you crazy) look so I know I've got issues.
19. I heart my puppie Skittles LaRue..her loyalty and kindness towards me is so simple and sweet. A dog really can be your best friend.
20. My dad and I don't always (in fact never) see eye to eye but we need each other. I'm his only daughter he has to love me.
21. I hate when my car is a mess but I don't like to clean it. I feel the same way about my house. There is nothing like walking into a fresh clean house and a set of clean sheets to slip into at bedtime to go along with it is just dandy.
22. I love music. It soothes me, it makes me happy and sad, it gets me going when I don't want to get going. It was the most incredible thing ever invented.
23. My dream job would be a professional dancer. I get brought to tears at least once during every episode of So you think you can dance. It gives me chills. It takes me to a better place.
24. I was never and will never be book smart.
25. And lastly. I am so grateful for sleep. I love to climb into bed, wrap the blanket around me, curl up in a ball, close my eyes and rest my pretty little tired achy head..
So that's me in a nutshell..Tell us 25 things we don't know about you! come on! I really want to know!
4 comments:
We agree that my spagetti sause is better!
Dad
Fun to read and get to know you more... If you like people that make you laugh then I can see why you are married to Keetch... He is a pretty hilarious guy.
I like you even more than I did before. You are one of the most down-to-earth people I've ever known, and I'm so glad I know you!
I loved that!! I remember awhile ago on FB a list like this was going around & I was terribly addicted to reading them (and loved making my own!). I would love to comment on like every one of the 25...but I won't so just to sum it up: you are great. And you have a very clear vision of yourself and I could relate to a lot of them!
Post a Comment