
To your left the lovely Sherami..( I promise she is really pretty in real life ha) yours truly, I decided to dress up as a witch from the 80's I will give myself props,, no other person was dressed like me and I take pride in that. I was also the only person with a mouth strobe light retainer, my teeth were flashing, and I looked pretty darn cool if I do say so myself. But nothing and I mean nothing tops the two ugly witches standing on both sides of me. If I stared at them too long I would start to get freaked out! They would jump out and scare people, there were those that thought that they were props? It was so funny to watch these two in action.

We look constipated I know

A little gold digging with our ugly noses.
This is my scary pose. I know, it's impressive! Well that was my witchy experience!!
later witches..

4 comments:
This looks like so much fun!!! But seriously, when is anything that involves Krista not fun? Your kiddos look super cute for Halloween and we are Fablehaven lovers too. My oldest asks all of the time if they are going to make it into a movie and when it might come out.
I love it! You are so cute! Whenever I read your posts they make me smile!
How creative! 80's witch-love it! But you're right, Krista & Sherami are scary good. Wow!! I missed this event this year. Too fun.
It was so much fun!!! I'm glad you came this year...you definitely were the hottest 80's witch there! :)
Post a Comment