Saturday, November 20, 2010

Such A Young Woman

There hasn't been much excitement going on in the household. Meaning, I have nothing fun to post or brag about really. Other than I have the funniest six year old that abides in my home.

I told her today that I was going to take her to the rec center to do some rock wall climbing and maybe if she is good we will get a snack and go for a swim. I then sent her downstairs to shovel and disinfect her room, she happily did so, then came upstairs. I noticed poking out of her shirt a strap of sorts, when I asked her if she put her swimsuit on..referring to me informing her we might possibly swim.

um no, her response, oh no mom, its a bra (one of Brianna's old bra's). I need to start wearing bra's now.

This response now puzzled me. I had no idea she had developed. Last time I checked she was as flat as a pancake..

I asked her why she needed to wear bra's

her reply,

It will help support my back! So adult and intelligent was her response.

I didn't know flat chested girls had back problems..




So glad she is on top of the new developments in her life. cause I sure am not.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Well that was a shocking conversation huh? She is getting so so big...and very beautiful.

Tara Hoppie said...

Too funny Tiff! She is a total crack up!