We made it by cornbelly's at thanksgiving point! oh such fun. We look forward to this every year!
We love the fablehaven series so it was an extra treat to meet the Author at cornbelly's Brandon Mull. Such a neat guy and what a great experience for my bookworm girls.
Next crazy hair day. I don't know why we get so excited on this day and go all out but somehow we try to come up with something original! Crazy hair yay..
Brianna's hair cracked me up. it would fall and there was so much crap in it if she bopped her head like I dream of Jeanie it would all magnetize back up standing nice and tall like it had never fallen. It was pretty incredible.
Alyssa's devil horns.
Tatum's possessed Pippy long stocking side with bendaroos stuck in it funk do.
Halloween night. Channy was a devil in disguise. He hated this idea and it broke my heart.
Alyssa the Candy Corn Witch
Tatum the angel
the kiddos minus Brianna. Brianna dressed up like Lady Ga Ga. It was pretty awesome. She went trick or treating with a friend (so sad she wasn't with us) and I didn't get a picture :( She looked frightening and scandalous! just like Lady Ga GA herself
So Chan as the Devil in disguise. I worked so hard to carve this pumpkin diaper and he just flat out hated it..boo


Till next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment