Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer so far!




So far this summer has been so much fun! I enjoy having the girls home! Do I enjoy them fighting? No, but I enjoy sleeping in..the late night movie watching and the outdoors!!


So far this summer all we have done is play and work.

My mom came to stay with us for a month (she has MS) It's been quite the experience. Jason and I have had to get up with her off and on through the night to rotate her and get her comfortable. The experience has been good for Jason and I..it is so nice to do something nice for my mom and show her our love, but at the same time it's been a lot of work and we are pretty exhausted..She leaves on Friday and I am going to miss her so much : (


Brianna, Tatum and Alyssa have done great! They have been busy with softball gymnastics and DANCE CAMP..Brianna and Tatum had so much fun at dance camp..they learned 5 different dances: Hip hop, Character jazz, ballet, Irish dancing, egyptian dancing and samoan dance..They decided they want to take Character Jazz and yes that fits their personality very much so..


Here are some pictures of our summer so far!!,

2 comments:

The Muellers said...

OH MY GOODNESS THEY HAVE GROWN SO MUCH... AWW AND TATUM LOST HER TWO FRONT TEETH HOW CUTE. WELL TELL THEM HI FOR US WE MISS YOU GUYS

Jess said...

Oh my gosh! They are such goofballs! Alyssa looks bigger than Tatum!! How cute are they! You have yourself some great girls. Hope you all have a fantastic summer! : )