Sunday, February 22, 2009

Skittles!!!




Meet the new addition to our family! SKITTLES!! She is a teacup Yorkie. She weighs a whopping 2 pounds! She is my dream dog. I have whined and whined to Keetch that I want a teacup yorkie and he suprised me today when I came home from church with cute little Skittles! We are so in love with her! I am still trying to figure out why we got a new puppy with a new baby coming? But I think she'll be easy to have around plus it will teach the girls some much needed responsibility!! Thanks Keetchy..We love her!!

9 comments:

Al said...

That is the cutest little dog ever!!!

Soccer Mom said...

She is simply adorable!!! How cute and fun!!!

Trish said...

She is cute! Yes, you are brave - new baby and doggy (of course this is coming from a mother of two - 7 years apart :))

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... I want one.

Anonymous said...

Tiff,please don't start carring that poor creature in your purse!!1
gramps

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monica Lifferth said...

That is seriously the cutest dog I've ever seen! I now have a dream dog. Way to Keetch!

Jill said...

Oh she is adorable! I love dogs, but my husband isn't so hip on dogs. Thx for teaching for me the other day. They enjoyed your class.

Sarah said...

too too cute! and i love her name. you have plenty of time to train her before the baby, right??