
The snow is so fun. I really hope it snows up a storm for the next few weeks! And then the snow can politely go home :) Yes, in my opinion you are only welcome at Christmastime!

Awesome Keetch gave a talk in church today and can I just say he is the best person in the world! I wanted to stand up and say..That's my husband up there!! Yep, he's married to me! :) He was beyond nervous so it was a good thing I didn't!. He really did an excellent job though. I am so grateful to have him in my life and to have his great example..

I don't know what it is about Alyssa, but she makes me laugh all..the..time..She knows she has me wrapped around her finger, little stinker.
She always teases me and Keetch about LOVE. She always says ooohh you guys are married eeew. Or I saw you guys kiss...tee hee hee. One time when I went to give her a kiss goodbye she requested I kiss her the same way I kiss Keetch, she then passionately closed her eyes and opened her mouth and leaned in for a nice wet kiss..She has such a passion for L.O.V.E..
This afternoon she started her teasing by singing Keetch and I one of the middleschool classics!
It went as follows:
Alyssa: Mommy and Kee-etch sitting in a tree K.S.S.S.Y.N.G..Ha ha get it? You were kissing in a tree! Ha ha!!
Me and Keetch: (rolling on the floor laughing!)
She just kills me.
12 comments:
Too cute! Your family is adorable!
I will agree, Keetch did a great job on his talk in church. what a man what a man what a mighty good man!
your song is GREAT. I laughed so hard. you guys are awsome. love it.
Yes, Keetch deserved a standing ovation! I haven't heard the congregation laugh that hard during a church talk for a long time!
Hi Tiff!
This is Norma......Krista's Mom. I checked out your page through Krista's blog. You have such cute girls. You and Keetch, (or should I say, "Hootch" as Rick's mom called him. It totally cracked us all up.) have a beautiful family now. You all look so happy. Krista is lucky to have you close. I wish I were closer. She really loves you! She even has me now trying this blogging bit. I hope you don't mind me peeking in on you.
Tiff, your girls are sooo cute. And I have to agree with you that Redheads are the best. Your family is beautiful.
Hey Tiff, I am glad that you found my blog. Of course I remember you! Who could ever forget the good ol' days of working for Ed's IGA?! Haha! Looks like you are doing well and you have a beautiful family. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Too cute!! We miss you guys. We really need to see eachother agian and let the girls play! I know we live so faaaaaaaaarrrrrr away.. You should talk Keetch into moving down here..haha I know Keetch it will never happen. You will never catch Joey saying a talk in Church he refuses to do it so it is nice for me too because they always want the couples to talk... :) Anywa, looks like you all are doing good and I am jealous of all the snow you are getting..well only a little bit. Hang in there hope to see you guys soon.!! Take care, Love ya all :)
No, I totally remember you! It is great to see you and your family. I'm glad you found my blog and said hi. You are welcome anytime. You can bet I'll be checking in on you too. :)
So I ran into cute little Sue today into Walmart. I just love her... I told her how cute I thought you were and she totally agreed. She also told me what an amazing girl you are and all that you do for your momma. I am a bit jealous, I would love her as a mother-in-law. I hope you and your family are enjoying the Holidays and the SNOW! We are going to Arizona this year for Christmas and I have to admit I am going to miss having a snowy Christmas.
We are going to Malad today too... Maybe after all our blogging romance we should finally meet... LOL... or maybe not, we wouldn't want to ruin what we have. (okay... know I really do sound like a blog stalker)
I will soak in all the warm weather while in Arizona and send it your way. I hope you guys have a wonderful and happy Christmas as well.
Take Care!
Post a Comment