Well I have another Keetchy poo in my life.
Channing Davis Keetch
Born September 7th 2009 at 6:56 pm
8lbs 12oz
19 inches
The Cutest Sweetest little boy I have ever met. We are so in love with him. I thought I was going to say sorry keetch you have been replaced but I think it is the other way around. I have never seen Keetch just so happy about something. He holds him constantly, can't stop talking about how cool he is and he thought the whole birthing process was the most amazing thing he has ever witnessed.. It is just the best thing. I have to make this short but I wanted to show him off as soon as I could..Here he is.
Lovely
I also caught this special moment this afternoon. These are my two best men. I couldn't ask for a better son and I couldn't have asked for a better father for him. I love them both so so much.
This is how he was the entire time. I was starting to wonder if he was going to share him. The nice part about it is I haven't had to do much, just feed him thats about it. I have never seen such a bond. I love it.

Enjoy looking at my babe..love to all :) I have a ton more pictures that are really special. I will probably put another post together, look for that in the near future.


20 comments:
Wow, Tiff he is amazing! I am so happy for you all. You have such a great family and he makes a perfect addition. I miss you and love you all! I can't wait to see you guys in person. Take care and we will talk soon!!
Great job! You both did well. He is amazing. I love babies. Congrats!
He is so cute. I love the pitures of jason holding the baby it is so sweet and special. congrats. ;D
This brought tears to my eyes! Thanks for posting so quick. He is SO SO cute. Congrats!!!!!!!
Tiff and Keetch Congrats on the baby boy!! They are different than girls that is for sure. He is beautiful and I think he looks like the Keetch man. I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet the little man :) Love you all!!
Good Job!!!
Al Davis has been contacted he is aware "Krazy Legs" Keetch will be to join the Raiders Staff at anytime.
Dad J.
Congrats Tiff! I was just asking Krista yesterday whether you had had the baby while I was away and how you were doing. This post has me all choked up - it's so sweet! Your baby boy is so adorable; I can't wait to meet him in person!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is sooooo gorgeous Tiff!!!! You guys made one amazing little guy! Best wishes to all of the family and have fun with that bundle of joy!!
Sooo cute! Thanks for getting me all emotional geez! He seriously is a babe and I'm glad everything went well!
AWW HE IS A BIG BOY HE IS SO HANDSOME GOOD JOB GUYS. I BET THE GIRLS WILL BE A BIG HELP CONGRATS CANT WAIT TO WATCH IN GROW THROUGH THE PIC YOU POST AND HE WILL GROW FAST. :)
Congrats to you both!!! He is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Congrats to you and Keetch! It will be fun having our little guys be buds. Just one more reason for Justin and Keetch to hang out more often. Hope to see you guys soon! The Smiths
OH I'm jealous!!! I want to do that again. He is just perfect Tiff. AND--who looks that beautiful after the baby is born? You're having an amazing hair day. Wow. I can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations. There's just nothing quite like baby boys.
I got all teary eyed too. I am so happy for both you guys and the girls too. He is such a good looking baby! I'll have to come over while the girls are at school so they will let me have turn holding him for more than a minute. I love the picture of Channing laying on Keetch's chest so sweet.
Yay! He is here! We are so excited and happy for your family. He is adorable! Hope you are doing well.
2 Keetches what will the world do now???? What an adorable and BIG little boy. Can't wait to see more picture. Congrats to all of you.
very handsome little boy you have there. Congrats!! I hope everything is going ok for you. We will have to stop by and see the little one next time we are up that way probably during thanksgiving if you are going to be around. Once again very adorable baby congrats.
So sweet. I was almost tearing up :-) I think it is so great to see how much you all adore that new baby boy. Channing is precious. I love all the pics, and I think you look so beautiful and peaceful after giving birth. Way to go sista.
That made me cry, seeing daddy with his new son, you looked great in the hospital photo by the way. So happy for your new addition!
So cute! Not surprised that Keetch is so in love with him :) Congrats!
Post a Comment