Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sooo boring..thanks to football! Oh and this is for you Grandparents!!

Isn't football season grand! I just love it!!! It so makes Sundays soo incredibly long and soo very boring. We didn't even go to church today. I blame that partly on myself because I have a hacked up face so I'm a little embarrassed to go anywhere. So thus, I am stuck here to watch good ole football.

I have so many things I could be doing. And what I choose to do is put together a blog! I have my priorities straight and I know it!

Anyhow, my hubson is a football fanatic! He is working very hard on me to become one, but I just don't get as excited as he does! You should see how pumped he is today! He is an insane Denver Broncos fan! They don't play till tomorrow and I will post a blog on that exciting day later this week!

Tomorrow is a Holiday for Keetch..


This is my all time favorite picture of him!



Yesterday I was looking at my picture wall and I thought it was pathetic. Well there are no pictures on it. I finally broke down and took some pictures of the girls. My wonderful husband bought me this fancy camera a couple Christmas's ago and I have yet to really use it because:

A. I don't know how to use it

And

B. I don't know how to use it!

It's a complicated little gizmo!

So here is my first real attempt with my way too fancy camera! Enjoy!


Brianna is maturing way tooo fast and becoming such a beautiful young lady!


Tatum: what can I say..She's a natural!


And Alyssa: I am so in love with her freckles


GOOOOO BRONCOS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor thing.... I grew up with a brother that was obsessed with football so I totally understand. I might like it if I actually knew what was going on. My "hubson" (i like that) is obsessed with politics and the military channel... and that is just as bad. Your girls are such beauties... your a great photographer! Hang in there with football season... you might just have to go shopping when the game is on. That's fair right?

Tara Hoppie said...

As you know, my "hubson" loves football too, so I feel your pain. Luckily we have been married long enough for me to catch on to most of the rules. Unfortunately my hubby also loves basketball and baseball, and he watches the pros AND college. He also watches golf and tennis on occasion. Sound familiar? We should start protesting. Ya wanna get together to make signs? lol.

P.S. Your girls are as adoreable as they are sweet.

Anonymous said...

I,m a few days late at looking at this. Just makes my heart full. My three grand daughters are just perfect. If this is you not knowing what to do with the camera then I can't what to see when you have learned everything. About the football, I know?????? Thanks for loving him..The Mom

The Muellers said...

LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE GETTING GIVE THEM OUR LOVE I MISS YOU GUYS HOW ARE ALL THE GIRLS GRANDPARENTS DOING TELL THEM HI FOR ME LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES