Friday, April 30, 2010

Accountability

ok..that's it..I have had enough. This last 20 lbs is coming off. I just ate two pieces of pizza a half of a Delicious domino's oven baked sandwich and a few pieces of cheesy bread (enjoyed every second of it)
consequence: suffering from gas and a bloated stomach ache..this is over!

So food taste good but feeling sick afterwards is not a good thing..its like I'm having a food hangover..it has to stop. I was given advice to put myself out there..pictures and all..eeek. And holding myself accountable for eating like a heifer in order to obtain my goal. So here it is.

I started a program back in November called Live The Life..This program is so amazing. I can't believe that I even enjoy healthy eating..when I stick to it..I feel great..so I just Need to stick to it! HELP.

This is what I need from my faithful readers:

You see me eating a Dorito: slap my hand
If you see me going to get fast food: slam into my car please
if you see me licking a ice cream cone: smear it across my face..I kid not!

(warning pictures are not flattering)


So this is what I looked like back in November! Chan was two months old. Chuba luba


This is me now 20 lbs lighter..Not a cute photo but you get my point. Just 20 more lbs to go people..

I am signing up for a half marathon at mid-night that I will run in August.. I have so much work to do..So check in on me and make sure I am sticking to my guns!..I'm serious!

8 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Good Luck! I think I need the same kick in the pants! We do pretty good during the week, but it is the weekends that kill us!!!!!

Tara Hoppie said...

You are looking so good already. You will do great. I am living the life right now too, so maybe we can support each other. That no sugar thing can be hard, but feels so good in the end, right? I really want to run a half marathon too. Maybe I will sign up as well. Where can I do that? Love ya!

Our Loved-up Family said...

You look GREAT!!!! If I still lived in good old Shadow Ridge we could help each other as I'll probably be back on it soon, unless my body listens to me and burns twice as many calories as normal!

The Davendorks said...

Hobble Creek half here we come. It will be so much fun to run this with you and Rick and Steph signed up too!

It took you 9 months to put on the weight so give yourself at least that long to get it off.

The Davendorks said...

I forgot to add that you still kick my butt on the spin bike!

Anonymous said...

First of all 20 lbs or not... You are beautiful! But, I will cheer you one... if you will cheer me on after I have my baby.

Al said...

I hear ya! I am a foodie, I love food and it loves me, that is why it sticks to me for so long! You have an awesome attitude and I am sure those last few lbs will be gone in no time. And way to go for signing up to do a half!!!

Trish said...

Oh.....I am so kicking you in the butt on this one :) (and you too, Nell!)

All you have to do is walk on over when you get the temptation....and I will walk on over when I get mine. Deal??

You look AWESOME! Swimsuit season here you come!!