Monday, November 17, 2008

In Loving Memory- 1978-2008


William Edward Westover Nov. 17th 1978-Feb. 16th 2008

February 16th 2008 Brianna, Tatum and Alyssa lost their father under unexplainable, unnecessary and devastating circumstances. I cannot begin to tell you the pain it caused them, nor do I want to relive it or even think about. It is their dad's Birthday today! He would've been 30..We would like to wish him a Happy Birthday..The girls understand that although he is not on this earth they will see him again..So we are going to celebrate his Birthday today and remember him and the happiness he brought to their lives!

Happy B-day Ed-Word may you rest in peace..!!

Love, your little girls,

Brianna, Tatum and Alyssa








I told each of the girls to pick out a picture of their dad, so I could take one of them holding a picture of him. It may be devastating to see their face expressions, but I believe its how they truly feel when they think of him..They miss him so much..And I wanted that emotion to be shown.

Thanks to Keetch..He has truly taken the girls under his wing and shown them much sympathy, security and love..Thanks for the bond you have built with them and helping to fill that void..We love you!!

If you would like you can go to this website and read the entire story..go ahead and paste and copy this site....hhttp://www.wmicentral.com/site/news.cfm?dept_id=505965&PAG=461&rfi=6&newsid=19308119... If you scroll down to the bottom the first article explains in detail what happened. If you can't handle violence I wouldn't read it..but feel free to do so. Right now the case is pending. I am writing this to keep him in our memory. I also want anyone who has or is in a abusive relationship to get out now before it escalates and something horrible happens to them..it happens every day and it will happen to you..So please get help..and get out of the situation as quickly as possible.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot begin to imagine how hard that must have been and still is for your family. What a sweet tribute to their daddy... My husband and I were just talking the other night... if something were to happen to one of us and we got re-married, how hard it is to imagine Bradlee being raised by someone else and how we would worry if they loved her as much as us. Your girls are so lucky to have such a wonderful man in their lives... I think it's so important for girls to have a good/loving dad and I'm sure Keetch is. I hope you and your girls continue to heal and be blessed. You have a wonderful family!

I am making my blog private soon... we'd love to add you to our approved readers list, if you'd like to contine reading about us send me your e-mail address.

Take Care-

Soccer Mom said...

That is aweful! You are such a GREAT mom!

Christensen Family said...

I can't believe that. I was totally speachless when I read that report. I could not imagine. And for you to have to tell your girls. That breaks my heart. I so happy the have the love and support of you and Keetch. What a blessing to have a man in your life and your daughters who will love and support all your needs. You will be greatly blessed. I also think you are a great woman to take such good care of your mom and get everything done everyday. I had to take care of my daughter when she got hit by a truck 3 months ago and It really took alot out of me

Take care
Moms Rock.

Jess said...

Thank you Tiffany. For the post and for letting me stay in touch. I miss him dearly, and you are doing a wonderful job taking care of the girls. And I bet Keetch is too. I am glad they have you both. I posted a little something as well, feel free to show the girls if you feel it's ok. Please send them all of my love, those pictures break my heart. Take care. Happy birthday Ed!!!

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing that Tiffany. We've talked about this a little bit, but even with all of the bad I am sure your girls are really hurting, especially today. You are an amazing mom to do all of this for them & help them remember him. And to take care of their emotional needs.

Krazy Keetch's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

HEY TIFF, HOPE YOU AND THE GIRLS ARE DOING GOOD WOW THEY ARE GROWING... I HOPE THEY WERE OK DURING THEIR DADS BIRTHDAY

ALWAYS, GENNIE

Tara Hoppie said...

Tiff,
I want to say "ditto" to all of the previous comments. You are a great mom, and Keetch is a great Dad, and I am glad that they have you guys, and that you are helping them keep the memory of their father alive. You are a truely unselfish mom. I will remember you and your girls in my prayers today. They are such sweet kids. I love the photos of them holding a picture of their dad. So heartbreaking, but also so sweet.

Say hi to your mom. I think she is a sweetheart too. You guys rock for taking her in!

Jess said...

Aww thanks Tiffany! For the comment about the post and the hottie one too! Granted, most of those were from a few years ago....but hey, I'll take it! lol. Take care of those cute little boogers. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving too!!!

Amy said...

Tiff that is so horrible! I'm so sorry for your loss. What a terrible thing for your girls to go through! My thoughts and prayers are with your sweet family!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry this has happened to you family..especially your girls..Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Jill said...

Tiff,

That is so horrible, and so sad that your darling girls have to deal with that. It is good that you let them express their sorrow and keep it an open topic - I hope all is well with you!

Trish said...

Sweet tribute - I will read the article later.

And I enjoyed catching up on your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Tiffany,
You and the girls are always in our prayers. We love you guys.