
First of all meet Mr. Schnotty. Alyssa got this awesome pair of glasses from the dollar store and she has been wearing them for a month now. She walks around the house in complete character and says, "Hello....I'm Mr. Schnotty!" She makes the face you see in the above picture and she does not smirk or crack a smile when she turns into Mr. Schnotty. She takes it very serious and whatever you do DO NOT call her Alyssa, she is Mr. Schnotty when the glasses are on please!.

We live right by a dinosaur museum its quite interesting.

Keetch loves his picture taken..can't you tell?


Alyssa was so scared of this large shark. So we had to show her it was indeed not real.

I'm pretty sure the girls were grossed out by all the bones and dead things they saw. It was very educational though, which is good for them!


We also went to the 3-D movie called Fly me to the moon. Cute movie about flies that go to the moon..YUM! Tatum cracked me up cause she kept her 3-D glasses on the entire time and refused to take them off..She's so cute.

Aww my Alyssa I love her.

Brianna looking as Diva as ever!

A cute bunch are we!

Another exciting thing that happened is I went and had moles removed! How sweet is that? Disgustingly enough I had 6 big ones on my face. I was worried they could become cancerous so I had them chopped off! I did go to a plastic surgeon to have it done so he could make it look pretty. Oh my goodness it took forever and I had to have shots in my face which was so very unenjoyable.! Now I have to walk around with stitches and cuts on my face which promotes lots of staring and questions..SWEEET.
The Doctor asked if I had a relative that was Moley! what a funny word huh? lol, MOLEY. I told him my mom was so Thanks for the moles mom!! Funny quick story: My mom is moley and Italian so when I was a little kid I used to think she got her moles from eating meatballs..I thought if you ate a meatball you got a mole so I stayed away from meatballs but still got moles!! Lucky me! ok I'll stop talking about moles!
And Goodbye
No comments:
Post a Comment