
This is cute little Keetch on his mission. And the sweet young lady is a woman he visited. What a cute little lady..When I first saw this picture I thought to myself..Keetch, don't squeeze her too hard..she very well could crumble..That's rude of me to say..but my goodness. It shows Keetchs' true self in this picture, so caring for others.. And look how cuddly she is with him..He's just so lovable.

This is Tatum in kindergarten. I really thought she was going to stay small forever, just because she is so small, but no she is a big 2nd grader now. I got to spend the day with her that day..it's called shadow a student day..That's the day I learned I had a very intelligent kid..oh how I love her..
2 comments:
Keetch as always been like that! Too cute! Kids grow up way to fast!
I love that photo of you and Tatum. You are a knockout!
Thanks for chatting with me the other day at your house. Sometimes I just need a good friend.
Post a Comment