The winter break has begun! The girls are now home for 2 whole weeks! And they are already driving me crazy!!! Not really, its so much fun to have them home! It's been snowing buckets so we have done a lot of playing in the snow! I took them outside to build a snowman and do a little playing. I got tagged in the face and head with snowballs; they think its funny to throw snow at me although I am an innocent bystander, does that stop them? Nope! Until I decide to get them back and then they do the whole duck and cover and pretend to cry and then my mom won't hit me with the giant snowball act. I'll have to admit it works; I cave in every time.
This is our cute little snowman! or should I call it a snowwoman? Either way we are planning on keeping he/she around for a while.
We have been getting these cute little Secret Santa treats at our door! I believe someone and I'm not going to say any names KRISTA is doing the 12 days of Christmas on us and we are having fun with the little crafts and candy she/they are sending our way! Tatum is oh so proud of the Santa Claus.
The other day we went to Brigham City to the fire station to see Santa and a cute little magic show they put on! The magician was pretty awesome and very entertaining! Brianna got picked out of the crowd to be a part of a magic trick. She thought she was pretty dang cool..
And then our funny little Alyssa decided she would be cute and put on one my bra's. She was walking around saying; "Oh ah I'm wearing a bra, uh huh that's right I'm wearing a bra." This will be a fun picture to show her when she is older :)
8 comments:
very cute aren't girls so much fun. We love that we finally got some good snow.
What a sweet guy that Keetch is to plow everyone's driveway!!!
Bah ha ha! I love the bra pic. That little stinker! So cute!
Wanted to say how beautiful the girls are too! They are growing up so fast! Your a lucky mommy. I tell ya.
I must admit that snow looks mighty fun. I can't do much with my girls outside lately....just rain. No fun....enjoy!
Also Merry Christmas guys! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and get everything you ever wanted. Send the girls my love!!
Great Black-mail pictures for when she is older!!! Your girls are too cute!!! It was great to meet you in person! Tell Keetch hello for me again!
My oldest (he is 9) has been driving me crazy too! I am not sure if it is Christmas excitment or to much holiday candy! If you find a remedy please let me know! The girls are very cute though. Merry Christmas!
I love to play in the snow too! Alyssa is so funny! I agree with Trish, keetch is awesome to plow the driveways, all of my neighbors are happy too.
Hey....your snowman is better than my snowman! What's up with that?! Thanks again for the goodies - they lasted about 5 minutes. Hope you guys have a great Christmas.
Great bra picture! It makes me giggle! I also love your snowwoman. She is pretty cool. I am glad you guys are having such a fun break!
Post a Comment