Well our first week with our new pup has been quite the experience. She very willingly potty's outside but comes inside to poo. She attacks me when she wakes up at five in the morning with nibbles to my ear, kisses and biting of the toes. She hates her kennel if you shut her in it but is more than willing to sleep in it as long as the door stays open. She shivers to death if you take her for a ride in the car..I can't tell if she is cold or scared. On the plus side she has barked maybe twice and whined only a little. She's very down to earth and lets the girls do whatever they please to her as long as they are giving her attention. I took her to Briannna's class for show and tell and she was just a rockstar..I literally lost her in the crowd of kids that surrounded her. She is just the cutest little dog and melts my heart. I never understood why dog owners coddled their pets til' her!!
The above picture is what happens when you walk out of the room to do dishes and leave a roll of paper towels on the floor..She attacked it!
She plays so hard all morning and then just crashes
I gave her a bath and she completely hated it. She looked like a rat all wet it was kind of creepy
She has gone for a few stroller rides courtesy of Alyssa's dog stroller service. She is just too cute and too fun
On Friday night the primary put on a Daddy-Daughter Dance. The girls got dressed up and Keetch took them on a date! They had so much fun and they are still talking about how fun it was to dance with Keetch! They were kinda disappointed though because they said there were some dad's there that could actually dance and dance well! I guess Keetch didn't bust out his impressive dance moves like they had hoped. WE HAVE ALL SEEN HOW WELL HE CAN MOVE. All in all they came home with fancy little corsage's pinned to their dresses and they were beaming with excitement and happiness. I told the girls to be oh so grateful...I very much doubt Keetch will ever take me dancing and if he did we would spend the entire dance by the punch bowl. I'm so glad the primary put this on..it was such a neat experience for them!!




As for me I enjoyed my alone time with my puppy, pizza and a movie! I vote for daddy-daughter date at least once a month!!

7 comments:
I love Skittles in the stroller! She almost looks too cute to be real. Keetch is such a good Papa Bear.
Great to hear that skittles is fitting right in. I am so glad Keetch is such a good dad - the pictures of them together looked awesome.
How are you feeling these days? How many weeks are you? I have my fingers crossed for a baby boy with Red Hair - since they are my favorite --
YOU KNOW FOR A FRICKEN Bronco fan Jason's allright
gramps
Your little Skittles is soo adorable. I would just eat him right up!
I am SOOOO happy for the girls that Keetch is such a great daddy. It is so sweet!
I am with M-n-M with the baby boy! I think that would be awesome! We might try for one....but amazingly it's Nick who is begging for another baby...I don't like being prego! Take care of your little belly and those beautiful girls. : )
Skittles is to stinkin' cute!! As far as the shivering in the car goes, our little dog does the same thing. I think they are scared. Usually after about 15 minutes he calms down!!! They are too fun!
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment