Sunday, April 5, 2009

Some Lucky Girls!

Brianna and Tatum had a neat opportunity to go to conference with their Grandma and Grandpa Westover today. They came all the way from Arizona for Conference and Tatum's baptism. Grandparents are so special and I was so excited that the girls got to share this special experience with them. I especially thought it was neat for Tatum since she is getting baptized next Saturday and she turned 8 just in the nick of time!

I have never been to a session of Conference. I have always wanted to be in the same room as our prophet and all the great apostles but never had the opportunity so I was so jealous that they got to go. I sent my camera and begged the grandparents to take pictures and they were so kind! They got some great shots..Thanks so much!!


They got there early and had plenty of time to walk around and check out temple square.

I also want to point out that their Grandma Westover made the cute little dresses they are wearing. I thought they turned out adorable and they looked so pretty. It was a perfect time to wear them.


They loved the Tabernacle Choir.



I had my worries of the girls getting bored and acting up during Conference but nope their grandma said they did fantastic. When they came home their sweet little faces were glowing, I could tell they had been touched by the spirit. Their grandma said they listened and they were very interested in what was going on..so grateful.



Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa Westover:)



Since the other 2 were gone and there was a break in between sessions we decided to take Alyssa to the park for a picnic. We met up with her best buds Gavin and Hannah and enjoyed the warm weather...



Just so happy to be outside!





Cute little Hannah with her rosey cheeks and Capri sun:)



Krista and Gavin goofin' around..cute picture.




Keetch with Krista's rad sun glasses taking a little snoooze!
And that's it for today.....To be continued!

4 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

So AWESOME! What a GREAT experience!!! You have been busy!

Jess said...

How awesome for the girls! I bet they had a wonderful time. That is so special!!!

Christensen Family said...

I wish I could of went. That is such a great thing for them to experience!!! They will remember that forever.

Jess said...

Aww tell them I said hello and my thoughts are always with them too! Your such a great mom keeping them so close to the girls and such.

Also take care of that little bun, I can't wait to know what your baking!!