Sunday, April 12, 2009

Summer Is Here!

My sweetheart Alyssa graduated from preK. I am so proud of her. I did however dread this day all week long and tried to find ways to get out of going, but what kind of mother misses their child's preschool graduation?..a blubbering, crying, idiot like me..that's who. I will say there was such a sense of pride as I watched her receive her very first diploma!



Mrs. Mower, If you somehow ever come across my blog. Please know how much I love you! You were the most fantastic teacher. Alyssa is so in love with you..Is there anyway you can be her teacher for the rest of her life? Thank you for all your hard work.









I was going through pictures on my camera. I was deleting old ones so it didn't download them, yet again, onto the computer, anyway to make a long story short I deleted the picture I took of Alyssa holding her diploma in her classroom., this is the replacement photo.I'm telling you, my brain is deteriorating right before my very eyes.





Someday my kids are going to read this and I want them to know that they put me through way too much...okay...please stop growing up...stop having events that make me cry..but never ever stop making me proud...





Every year Ridgeline elementary has a FABULOUS Dance festival..Every class does their own special dance. Keetch being the super hubby that he is took the day off and went to it because I was at Alyssa's graduation at the very same time. If I could split into 2 people I would..it's just not possible. Brianna did the famous Napoleon Dynamite dance, which is Adorable.




Tatum's class did a cute little dance to "Put on a happy face" and I will say it did just that!




I can't believe another year is over..wow..I cannot blink my eyes for a second:)
A COUPLE OF RANDOM PICTURES FOR YA.

I was inside cleaning up the kitchen and I swear I could hear chipmunks clattering around outside the window. I looked out the window to find Silly Keetch bouncing some silly girls on the tramp. Is he not the cutest husband ever? It makes a girl just fall in love all over again.



Brianna made this Lego robot girl. She brought it to me, she was so incredibly proud of her artistry. She asked if I was going to put it on the blog..I said absolutely!! So here it is in all it's glory!! Brianna's robot-girl-thingy-majig :-D
P.S. The baby is kicking, and turning and having a good ole time..It's so fun to feel life:)

Posted May 28th 2009

2 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats girls! We are all so proud!!

And you Tiff, I forget what that feels like having a life inside your belly....your a lucky gal. Take care!

Ty Bennett said...

What a week. Fun, fun. I hear that Dance Festival is quite the show. Lots of people there! But what are the odds two events in the same day?!