Sunday, November 22, 2009

Channing's Baby Blessing.

We blessed our Hunk muffin today. So this post is all about our Chan Chan. I love this little boy so much. Although I stressed and stressed about this day because that's what I do..It turned out perfect. Jason did a beautiful job and everything ran so smooth. The second Jason was done blessing him he sat down and handed him to me and Channing just gave me the sweetest smile..he was so happy..Awwe. He is so perfect and the best little boy. I didn't get the best pictures of him because I do my silly stressing so pictures were the last thing on my mind, but he looked so handsome!. We also decided to have Thanksgiving today since we had everyone together and Grandma Sue with her mad cooking skills put together the perfect meal..man, is she amazing. I sure love my family and oh my, do I love my Chan..Thank you for being a part of our lives Channing.





Here is a few extra pictures of him. He is getting so big. He smiles up a storm. I have the hardest time getting a picture of him smiling but I promise he does. I want him to stay small forever. He's a such a mama's boy and I'm loving it. Keetch say's he wants at least 4 or 5 more..I'm not sure about that but what else is there to do! I love my kids and Channing just makes it complete! At his 2 month check up he weighed 13.5 pounds and he was 23.5 inches long. I'm sure he has gained at least 2 pounds since then. He is so chunky but lanky like his dad. I think most of his weight is in his cheeks. I find myself constantly biting them. Goodness gracious he is adoreable.


sort of a smile.


pretty good smile.

Rarrr..

My mom has moved in with us. It has been so fun to have her here. She loves being around the grandkids and we love having her here. We have a house full. And I am insanely busy, but I love being busy..

Thanks for today family of mine. I love you and you are the best:)


Okay this isn't the best post..I feel rushed...ahhh, busy busy..I hope I got my point across. I feel scatter brained..and Goodnight.

3 comments:

The Davendorks said...

Yay a new post! Keetch did a great job on the blessing! It was a great time hanging out with all the family today and the food was great! I am so happy for your cute family. Channing is so much fun and he helps me with my baby fix.

Jess said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! He is adorable! You must have your hands full but that is the best. So glad you posted some new pics!!

Soccer Mom said...

He is simply adorable!!!!