Friday, April 30, 2010

Brothers Wedding

Well my brother got married last weekend. I almost didn't survive it (lol) it was so much work for Jason and I to get my mom there, but she was so happy to be there and the wedding was very beautiful. My little brothers girlfriend took some pics of us..so enjoy :)


If I look tired its because I was! what's up with the peace signs? This is us!




They did it!



Keetch danced with me..HE told me he never would he would be too embarrassed. I got him wrapped around my finger don't I!







He even danced with the girls and chan!






Cutie pie Alyssa




They discovered they love to dance!






My brother who was the groom wheeled my mom out to the dance floor for a mother son dance..There wasn't a dry eye in the building.




Travis to the left, my dad and my little brother todd




The groomsmen.



And my little brother..I think he looks handsome! I never think that..just kidding Todd..

1 comment:

Tara Hoppie said...

Wow Tiff, I am totally choked up from that pic of your brother dancing with your mom. She looked so beautiful. What a touching moment.