Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day. I had a really good mothers day today! I know this may sound cheesy but I feel like its mother's day everyday. I have a great husband and great kids. We decided to get out to go to Timpanogos canyon. I remember when Keetch and I were first married we drove up there one sunday, it was just so refreshing so we try to go as much as we can since we live so close..




I am in no way trying to single out just a picture with one of my children...I love everyone of them the same...I took individual pictures with each of them..This one turned out the best..(meaning I looked semi-decent) so opted to post just this one for mothers day instead of allll of them..that would take up the entire page.


Isn't it just so pretty and peaceful here..I absolutely love it.

My gang!


This is backwards. Brianna took their hands and helped them cross the stream..Such a cute moment..







These cute little girls loved skittles..We get a lot of attention just because of our silly dog...If there are any single guys out there that read this blog you can borrow my dog anytime you want! She is a chick magnet.


My boys.


I was in love with this waterfall..I made Keetch stop so we could get pictures!




Just a random one of channy..Channing knows he's silly..he giggles whenever I do this to him..How he knows whats going on I have no clue! but he for some reason knows he looks silly

Some more of my girls




Alyssa found this rock! Its shaped like a heart..she handed it to me and told me Happy Mothers day!! Awwww.



This is what life is like when we go places with Alyssa..She "cracks" us up..literally! She is the goofiest kid I have..besides keetch ;)



The day ended with hotdogs and the infamous tramp bounce..I love it when Keetch gets on the tramp with them..They laugh hysterically..I can hear them..it makes me smile!


Thought I would take a picture of keetch doing the dishes.. he actually does them quite a bit..but there is something cute about him doing it "on Mothers day" makes me feel appreciated!
What a great day! The best part about mothers day is the cute little things the kids bring home from school..It is my favorite!

This was made by Brianna..She is quite the artist!

From Tatum..Love my dresss.. I look like June Cleaver.


This is from Alyssa..I love the picture she drew of me as well..My popeye arms and hairy arm pits really do me justice! Alyssa thanks for telling my "true weight" give me a few weeks maybe *wink wink*

And lastly Happy moms day to my mom..This woman is amazing. She has been through and survived more than I could ever imagine. She is still such a sweet person with the best attitude..I love you mom..Thank you for teaching me strength, endurance and reminding me that you can survive anything..I love you mom..I also love my mom-in-law I don't have a current picture of her but I am so lucky to have her in my life..she truly is an ideal mother-in law....I have two great moms!























No comments: