Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oh My The Cake. Oh My The Chair. Oh my The HAIR?

Can I please just make a cake? I mean come on!




Here is my beautiful golden (with a little bit of chocolate) cake fresh out of the oven. Look how yummy and flawless it looks.





Okaay..Who took a chunk out of the cake??



Got out the frosting. Took every precaution to make sure it was smooth and didn't crumble as I so delicately frosted it.





In comes the cake monster.





He is on the attack to find an innocent child to give a kiss to with a mouth full of ewwy gooey frosting.







Through much struggle and hardship, he succeeds.






Alyssa, then gets attacked by the cake monster; which made her absolutely unhappy.







In fact (and please exuse my french) she was pissed!






So you thought my husband was a dork before. Take a look at this. He broke our computer chair!








So instead of buying a new one. He decides he is going to be MacGyver and fix it himself. He has not forgotten where he came from, yes you are correct; He grew up in Idaho and it shows make no mistake about it.




Look how proud he is of himself.







Oh miss Tatum..let me tell you an evening we had with her.


Keetch was cruising around the house in his basketball shorts. Alyssa decided it would be funny and well, we will just say she de-pants him and the girls (much to their dismay) got a very HAIRY SCARY mooning.


Here are the words of Tatum:


Tatum: Oh...my....gosh...Your bum is the hairest bum I have ever seen..ewwwwww..someone take that bad picture away from me! Then proceded with her insults by telling him, "Well, atleast we know where all the hair on the top of your head went. It's ALL ON YOUR BUTT!



This has been a deep thought by Tatum.

8 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

I am laughing out loud!!!! That is one of the best stories I have heard in a while!!! Thanks for sharing!

Al said...

The chair is hilarious! My husband would totally do something like that. I always tell him I am not sure if he is a Macgiver or just ghetto! (I think ghetto but we won't tell him that ;)!) I haven't forgot your cookie recipe, I swear I will type it up soon.

Anonymous said...

You have such a fun family... I bet there is never a dull moment at your house.

Chocolate kisses are the best (not necessarily from dads with hairy butts though)

Christensen Family said...

Hey if you think you computer chair is bad I'll have to show you ours. It isn't even fixed yet. you girls sound so much like mine. I love it.

Trish said...

That was the best story! You just made my day!!

Jess said...

Bah ha ha! That silly little Tatum. I just love her. And the chair....to much! Your stories always give me a giggle.


P.S.
I love your home. It is so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

I can relate to the McGyver stuff! Brett would sooo do that just to save $20. Hilarious hairiness story! That made me lauh out loud...by myself! Your family is so cute! Thanks for the giggles!

Naughty Newbee's said...

Keetch you crack me up!! You are just so freakn' hilarious!! I am so LMAO! I love it Keetch