Friday, January 2, 2009

The Christmas/ New Years Experience

Did your kids wake at 3:20 a.m. Christmas morning? Mine did! When I heard the giggles and whispering out by the Christmas tree, I looked at the time and said, "Are you kidding me! It's only 3:20 in the morning!!" Then one of them came in, I do believe it was Brianna and said, "Mom, can we open our presents??" I told her to go ahead and see what was in their stockings and then wake me up at 5. That lasted for about 10 minutes, then we were up opening gifts. Such a long day.

This is the result of waking up at 3 in the morning. This was 30 minutes after they opened their gifts..Goofballs.





This is Christmas eve. The throwing of the reindeer dust ceremony. We wanted to make sure Santa and his reindeer made it to our house. The funny thing was, was I looked out the window the next day and I swear there were over a hundred birds in our driveway. If any thing the birds found us.

And here are the little excited early birds very anxiously awaiting to open their presents!


Alyssa and her willingness to pose. Always camera ready.




Tatum and her top 3 gift. She kept us informed of their status.


Brianna begged and begged for a guitar. And Santa was kind to her.



You can see them start to slowly drift off.




I know these pictures are out of order, but oh well, they were in order in my head and that's all that matters. I present to you the Christmas Eve bunnies. And no, I don't know why Brianna is wearing a sweater and shorts or why Tatum is holding a paper cutter. Beats me.


">
Had to get a picture of Keetchy opening a gift. He's so hard to get a picture of.




This was the highlight of the Christmas eve day. Keetch pulling everyone around behind the 4-wheeler. This went on all day. I don't think I'll get the girls to go sledding the old fashion way ever again.






Doesn't Tatum look gorgeous with her make-up on? She put her own make-up on and did her own hair for our day on the town to a movie and dinner. I thought she was just a babe.



The sexy spiderman pulling some sexy spider moves.



The New Years Experience:


What do you do on New Years Eve with 3 little girls?..hmm..Play games I guess.

We ended up going to Logan to see Jason's Grandma and sister. We kinda just hung out and let the kids play and played games and watch poor Dick Clark struggle through the New Years. What happened to him??




Here is a few pictures of us wild girls getting ready to bring in the New Year! That lasted maybe through 3 pictures until the camera died. Whoops



I would give you a list of my, you know, New Year's resolutions and such, but who am I kidding? Guaranteed it will last for maybe 2 weeks and then I'll be back to my normal old self. So I wont even bother. It's a good thought though!


Hope everyone had a super Christmas and hopefully this year is a better one? Maybe?

6 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! I was lucky, Paige didn't wake up until like 7:30. Which is late for her! You all look so pretty getting ready for New Years! Let this one be better than the last!

Soccer Mom said...

Too fun!!! Our girls slept until 8 a.m. on Christmas morning. We training them up right!!!! Happy New Year!

Amy said...

Tiff, i love the pictures. It looks like you guys had an awesome christmas. I won't even tell you what time we went to bed on New Years (10pm). we're bumbs I know!

Trish said...

Fun times at the Keetch home! I wanna ride behind the 4 wheeler!!!

M-n-M said...

When I was looking at all of your cute holiday pictures, I realized how totally out numbered keetch is by all the women in the house! I am sure he loves it. It looks like a lot of fun sledding behind the 4wheeler.

Christensen Family said...

looks like so much fun. I love the spiderman kiss. That is a classic at our house.