
My husband loves jason castro!

I thought he had a cute personality

I felt so ugly next to her..lol

sweetest girl ever!
his perfromance was flawless!!

He did awesome as well!
I love everything about American Idol! Ok that's an exaggeration but I do like to watch the show and see the new talents they find every year..some season's are crappy and other's are pretty enjoyable to watch. This season was awesome. They found such unique talent and I loved watching it.
Well my sis-in-law had connections. Her bro-in-law composes music for David Archuleta so Monday night on mine and my husband's first anniversary as a married couple we got back stage passes to the American Idol concert. It was by far the coolest experience! We got to meet the top 10 and I loved every second of it..I felt like they were my friends!! Although, they will forget who I am and I'm sure they were happy to get us out of their faces I still felt so special..It was a good night.
Here are our pictures of our awesome night!!


1 comment:
I am soooooooooo jealous!! We love AI around our house. How fun you got pics with everyone & got to talk to them. WOW!!
Post a Comment