Thursday, August 21, 2008

My long hair!

I am not one to post pictures of myself. I did chop my long massive pioneer hair off today and I wanted you all to see..yay!





This is me with my long hair. I had my hair this way for 5 years! So it was kind of a struggle to cut it. I did need a change






This is how I wore it majority of the time. Long hair is way hard to maintain and I just don't have the time..So this is my wonderful daily hair style!



Look at that chunk of hair. She put it in a ponytail and said, "Say goodbye." A tear rolled down my cheek and I said goodbye :( She then placed the hair in my lap as if I had just given birth to it! It was a very monumental experience!




After going through all of that..HELLOOO FABULOUS!

She also told me I needed my eyebrows waxed. I have never done that because I have such blonde hair you can't really see my eyebrows! If you look close you can see the red under my eyebrows. OUCHY!

I'm happy with the new hair..I'll keep it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiff,
Ithink it is just wonderful. But I don't think there is anything that could make you look bad. Thanks for the up date. See you Saturday.
Love, The Mom

Sarah said...

whoo-hoo. Hottie!! I am loving the new do. I'll have to check it out in person tomorrow!!

M-n-M said...

Looks great! Your hair was beautiful long but Change is always so much more fun!!

Tara Hoppie said...

Love the hair! I was originaly sad when you told me that you were going to cut it, but honestly, it's FABULOUS!!!

Naughty Newbee's said...

B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L!! I LOVE The new hair. It compliments your face very well. Not sure if we are coming up anymore...it is just a little crazy around here! We will let you know...