We get to school and I see why the girls felt it was so important to look perfect because it was a fashion show there. All the girls looked like they were at a red carpet event. I'm so glad those days are over for me!
They came home with a butt-load of homework already. But they were excited to do it and couldn't wait to go back to school the next day..We will see how long this lasts!


Alyssa was pretty upset when she found out it wasn't quite time for her to go to school. She didn't like the thought of hanging out with me for another week.

They did however, want me to stop with the pictures already. Whatever there were parents to my left and right that were going picture crazy!!

Alyssa wanted to camp out at the playground all day. I literally had to drag her off the equipment!


Enjoy school girls!!

It's Alyssas turn!

My little Alyssa (the baby of the family) started school today. That was hard for me :)

She was so excited so I had to hold back the tears til I got to the car. I'll miss you Alyssa my buddy! Have a great first day of Preschool!!
Have a great year girls!!
4 comments:
Ha! Those pictures are priceless. I thought of you today and your "girl life". Sure must be fun over there. Poor Alyssa...so sad to be the baby-but so wonderful too-especially for mommy's. :)
How cute are they all! I love them! Lucky mommy you are!
I know I am a total nerd. I have to remind people to talk to me....sad. So very sad. lol!
But really most of my family doesn't know you can comment them, (or I hope that is why they never comment them!) so that is my reasoning behind posting a post to post comments. Ha ha!
Glad the girls are doing so well, and give them my love! Oh and your hair is super cute!
Kinda random...but I was looking for an old message on my MySpace and came accross on from Ed on Jan. 7. After the girls left. Thought it was kinda sweet, and maybe you could tell the girls....
"I dropped the girls off last night. It was odd to get back in the car and hear silence. Whoever said silence is golden is a tard, cuz I instantly missed them. Somehow I think that every dad should be required to spend a couple weeks with his kids non-stop. It's a great opportunity to really appreciate them for who they are and get to know ther quirks and habits."
I really miss that sucker. : ) Have a great day. : )
Pretty girls...isn't it so nice to have ALL three in school! YEA...I can hardly wait for my day to come. :)
Post a Comment