Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wowsers!




I post a lot of blogs. I guess I have way too much to say, maybe or it could be that I am bored. Who knows.

Buttt we went to Lagoon yesterday! I have never been so I was pretty excited. I didn't get any pictures cause I have 3 kids to lug around and I didn't want to worry about a camera. I'm not a multi-tasker. We met Branden Braegger and his 2 kids there and he kindly offered to take my 2 little ones on some kiddy rides so Keetch and I could go ride a ride!

Keetch had me ride this old roller coaster. I swear to you it was going to fall apart right as we were on it. It creaked and cracked; I could just picture us crashing right as we were at the very top. I have become an old woman, simply because I hated it. I could not wait for it to get over and I was completely done after that one ride.

We went back to where Branden was and I went on the kiddy rides and him and Keetch took the older kids on the not so fun rides.


Can't you just see the wildness and fearlessness in her eyes!


Oh my goodness I have to spotlight Brianna. She is by far my thrill seeker. She absolutely loves to be scared! Don't ask me why..She is only 9 and she has done things that I would never ever do..she is crazy and I am not kidding. There is a ride at Lagoon called WICKED. I honestly did not think she would ride it. I definitely was not going to ride it, no way, but she did!



She loved it and she wanted to go again and again. Here is a picture just to kind of give you an idea of how scary it is.

You're a stud Brianna!!!

That was our day at Lagoon..The end

2 comments:

M-n-M said...

I don't think I have ever heard of anyone who has not been to lagoon - so I am glad you can now say you have been there:)

You are brave - that old rollercoaster is well OLD and Scary. I have a scar on my chin from when my lap belt loosened on that ride!

Did you not know that "red-heads" are fearless, smart, cute and the list goes on ....

Sounds like you had lots of fun.

Jess said...

Sounds like fun! I remember when we all went to Six Flags about two years ago, the guys (Ed and Brandon) had to convince me to get on anything! Especially the scary old white one...(I can't think of the name) but you can see rotting wood and broken peices all along the ride! I was terrified we would die! We obviously made it but I know how you must have felt!

And cute little Brianna sounds like she got that little "crazy" streak from her daddy. He was by far the most daring person I have met! How awesome to not be scared of anything! I am such a wimp.