Monday, August 11, 2008

About our Weekend

Still no rafting photos..It's still in the works. I ordered them online and I'm just waiting to get them, but they will be here soon.

This Saturday we went to Thanksgiving point with the Davenports! We went to "The Garden" It's absolutely beautiful there! It's like a little piece of heaven. I found a new appreciation for nature and all the many wonders it brings.

Of course I forgot my camera, but luckily, Krista came prepared..(Thanks Krista!!) So we got a few snap shots in before her camera died. I will be going back there for family photo's! This is just a small piece of what was there!



So fantastic, I loved it!!




This is inside the Bear cave. It was cute, they had little bear footprints in the concrete to make it look like there was a real bear in the cave..so the kids were pretty scared to go in..It looks like Keetch just jabbed me in the throat with his big long arms..(but he really didn't, promise)!


We were trying to find Rambo! but he never showed!


This is little Hannah. I just love this little girl. I think she was supposed to be mine, but somehow she ended up with Krista. It's a good thing she looks exactly like Krista or I would have to put up a fight!! :). This is a perfect sized door for her!


We are pleased to announce the Marriage of Alyssa Westover to Gavin Davenport!


(when Krista heard I put her picture on my blog she insisted I take it off..So here you go Krista you are now The Simpson family!!!!!!!!!!!)

The Davenports/Simpsons just live down the street from us! We spend A LOT of time with them. I'm pretty sure when Krista see's it's me calling she thinks to herself, "Oh, what does she want now!!" She does kindly answer the phone, and we do have a lot of fun with them!!


(BAH, I look chunky..ok it's diet time)

No matter how hard I try I cannot get a serious picture with Keetch! It is nearly impossible!

See what did I tell ya!





Too much fun! I can't wait to go again.


5 comments:

M-n-M said...

It is great to hear from you. I also peeked at your blog. You guys make the cutest little family.

Although I haven't gotten to know you very well yet - knowing Keetch - you have to be a pretty great person.

Do you guys live in Utah or Arizona? Tell Krista I said hello.

Misty

Anonymous said...

First of all... I promise I am not a crazy stalker... I just saw your comment on Misty's blog and peeked at your blog. I know Keetch and his family. (I am from Malad) He is a wonderful and hilarious guy. I am so glad to see him so happy, with such a cute wife. You must be a very sweet and fun girl! I hope you don't mind me saying hello...

Tana Eliason Draper

www.mikeandtanadraper.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am the one holding the baby... Sorry I should have been more clear. I am glad I am not the only one addicted to blogging. I will definetly stop by and say hi. Do you care if I add you to my blog list? Also: will you please tell Krista "THANK YOU" from the whole Eliason family for the beautiful plant she sent for Tyki's funeral. She is so sweet and thoughtful.

Naughty Newbee's said...

Hi there Tiff! I have to say from what I notice they look GREAT! I am glad all went well and you love them. You won't regret it I promise. :) I am glad you are now on my blog and it is so fun to see you guys and all the fun stuff you do. I am jealous...take care and try to stay cool..

The Mom said...

I'm enjoying this blog alot. It makes me feel I'm seeing you every day. We are going to be going to Thanksgiving point when we come up in a week or so. Hope my broken toe will let me walk up the mountain. Loves and Hugs The Mom