
(make note of the bows Tana! they're so cute!)
Thank you Grandma Sue! From day one she has been there for me and the girls. She came all the way up from Malad Friday morning and surprised the girls. She went to Grandparents day with them at their school. They were so excited! You are the neatest lady and I just love you Sue! You are an exceptional mom-in-law!

Then Sweetheart Keetch took the day off of work on Friday so he could go with Alyssa to Dad's and Donuts! They are just the best and go out of their way for people and I just love them for it. Thanks so much you guys! xoxo
Ok..so..Saturday I turned 28! Blah. I woke up yesterday morning feeling..Just BLAH. Birthday's are becoming depressing for me..I'm just getting older!!! It was fun when I turned 16 and then 18 was fun cause I was an adult. And then 21 came around which was kinda fun I guess...well because.. I was legal to do stuff I didn't do anyway's but still everyone says it's fun... so it is....but 28??..yuck!
So I woke Saturday morning feeling not so chipper and happy. The girls were so cute though..they were excited for me they all came running in and told me Happy B-day! Brianna even made me lunch...yep..she made a mean dish of spaghetti O's and peaches..she worked so hard to put it together and so I thoroughly enjoyed it! Tatum made me 101 crafts that say happy B-day..whoa you are old!..That's what it said on it..(she thinks she's funny) and Alyssa just wanted cake and ice cream..and I agreed with her on that!

Keetch called me constantly yesterday asking me what I wanted to do for my B-day. I kept thinking to myself..DUMB...Like, I'm going to plan my own birthday..how lame is that..I would just answer and say..-uh-I don't know..sit here I guess..(I'm such a crybaby). Finally it comes time for him to come home and he calls and say's, "Do you think you can be ready by the time I get home?" I said, "sure" Super he came up with something for us to do.. GOOD BOY, glad it dawned on you!! to plan something sheesh! I get ready and he gets home. He hands me this piece of paper all wrapped up in clear wrapping paper and tape and say's, "Happy Birfday!" It took me about 30 minutes to open it and as you can imagine I was getting frustrated, because it was so ridiculously wrapped..silly keetch. I finally get it open and this is what it read:
Happy Birthday my lovely wife. Pack up a change of clothes we are leaving in 20 minutes! WHAT!

That's right he had something planned all along. He took me up to Park City for a little over night get away! We stayed at the Marriott. The room was beautiful and it was so perfect and so romantic!
The room had a living room.

And a kitchen..The chips and dip on the counter crack me up that's so Keetch can't live without his chips and dip!

I was just in awwe as I walked through our room. He went all out and made turning 28 not so bad. He actually made it very wonderful

We took a stroll around Park City! We had a romantic dinner, with some adult conversation which was so nice! We just really enjoyed each others company!

We even did a little kissin'.
The night was so perfect and so completely awesome! Thanks so much Keetch you can do that for me anytime..I love you!!

I would also like to thank my wonderful sister-in-law Krista! Yes..thanks for the candy bra! It will look very nice on Keetch. And for going on 2 girl dates with me 1. to the concert and to the lame movie that we saw that was supposed to be a romantic movie that we ended up just laughing our butts off through because it was just complete cheese of all cheese!. Also thanks for keeping the girls for the night..You are so the best and I am SO GLAD WE'RE SISTERS!!! (little inside joke)
5 comments:
Yay! I am so happy you like them. I couldn't be prouder. Your girls are so stinkin cute... Sue is quite the cutie too. I haven't seen her in a long time. She's amazing! Congrats on turning the big 28... I will be joining you in a few months. Looks like you ended up with a wonderful Birthday! That's a great guy you have. You two are a very cute couple and I am happy to see him end up with such a sweet and beautiful girl!
Sounds like me..I hate my birthday! I just end up being a whiny baby...lol. Looks like you guys had so much fun though! How awesome for you!!
sooo glad you had a great time. I think that is one of very few times I've seen keetch kiss. I know moms don't really know much but unlike the romance in the movie I think its great when it's real. And it was my pleasure to be able to come up for grandparents day, I'm glad they have always let me be grandma Sue
keetch, K that sounds like something sean would do...what a cute birhday suprise! Tiffany I dont even know you and I always laugh at your posts...you are so funny. we should get together. I will have sean call you.
keetch that is just so sweet you always were a girl. just kdding. my photos are not edited i just stay away from the camera and distract people with cute girls. we do need to get together sometime. i lost ur number when i went swimming with my phone so call me. we will have to rent a party room with all the kids we have, or even better leave them all home.
p.s. denver 3-1 (who loses to the chiefs?) this is from sean if you couldn't tell holli wanted to be sure no one thought it was her.
Post a Comment