Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So you think you can dance??



These people without a doubt can. Brianna and I went on a mommy-daughter date to the so you think you can dance concert. It was a good memorable time! We had excellent seats and I couldn't help but get chills throughout most of the performances.

There are 2 things I love in this world and that's dancing and singing. Can I do either of them? That would be a no. I am amazed when other people can and I get so excited to watch fantastic singers and dancers.

So you can only imagine the shows I waste my time watching! Lets see:

So you think you can dance
Dancing with the stars (which started Monday night woo hoo)
American Idol.

Call me a loser all you want. I don't care.

Here was our fun night!

We are on our way..so excited!!


It took me all night to get a picture of a head stand but I got one..YES!


This is Twitch and Katy..

This is the rad "Door" dance. I cannot believe the things choreographers can come up with. If you haven't seen the performance go to youtube and watch it.




Love Kherington!

Joshua and Twitch

Brianna's Ginormous corndog...goodness



Snuck up to the stage and got some pictures..


I so wish I could dance.


These are my all time favorite performances. They gave me chills for some reason. I'm sure everyone has their favorites but these are mine.

Tah tah till next year so you think you can dance!

I FELT GUILTY ALL NIGHT THAT TATUM DIDN'T GET TO GO.

Alyssa of course could've cared less. Tatum I'm sure would liked to have gone. So when she found out this morning that Brianna went to a concert all she said was, "How fun Brianna I'm so glad you got to go." There was no jealousy she was just happy for her. I am so grateful for Tatum she is such a great kid.

She works so hard in school. She read 300 minutes and earned a free ice cream from Maggie moo's. I love you Tatum..Thanks for being so good.

3 comments:

Jess said...

I am SO jelous! I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance! One of my favs. Plus you picked all the good dances. My favorites too!!! So glad they are properly appreciated. Looks like you girls had a blast!

Naughty Newbee's said...

I AM SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!! You are so lucky to be able to have gone to that. I tried to get tickets but they were ALL sold out by the time I went online. I wanted to go so badly. That is so awesome that you were able to go. Those were probably my two most favorite dances too. :) Sounds like you girls had fun!!

M-n-M said...

Your kids are lucky to have such a great mom who makes life so much fun for them. It looks like the mother daughter night was a blast. Tell Krista I said hi.