Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Halloweeny

Halloweeny is so much fun. I know it's not till Friday, but the girls went to a Halloween party this afternoon, so they got to dress up early..Might as well let them get use out of their costumes..It's no fun to just wear them one night..So this is what the girls are going to be for Halloween..muwahhahaha..


Brianna is hooked on the Stephanie Meyer's books. I think she has a secret crush on Edward..She's hoping to bump into him..This is Brianna as a Vampire school girl..grrr



Don't smile Brianna..even though Keetch is a funny guy..you keep that serious look on your face

Tatum wanted to be a candy corn girl..that's the first time I have ever heard of that, but she makes a good one..like my candy corn paint job? on the nose?.. That's all the talent I have in me as far as painting goes.


of course a picture with mom..can't leave me out. Oh and like my decorative bike? I'm telling you I'm talented. I wanted so bad to put a witch on the seat of the bike; I could not find one and I am not crafty enough to make one..so this is all I could come up with....


Hee hee hee..Does she make the perfect Raggedy Anne doll or what? The first time Alyssa saw her costume she said, "I'm going to be a baker goil (girl) for Halloween?" She thinks she's a baker goil and if you call her raggedy anne she has no clue what you are talking about.

I could not stop giving her kisses; she was just so dang cute..I mauled her the second she put her costume on..


And off we go...I know we are bah-humbug when it comes to dressing up..And don't you dare say..oh, I thought you already had a costume on..I'm tired of that joke..night night

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great costumes... They are so cute! I really enjoy reading your blog, you are a funny girl!

Naughty Newbee's said...

Too cute!! :)Joey asked what is Keetch, a BUM, with his beard?? LOL

Monica Lifferth said...

Hi. You don't know me, but Keetch does (Hi Keetch!). We are friends from high school. I found you by linking from Tana's blog. Anyhoo, I just read through a few pages of your blog and loved it. You are a funny girl. Congrats on marrying one of the goofiest guys I've ever met. I'll be checking back!