Friday, October 24, 2008

A Blast From The Past..

While Keetchy is out getting pizza and a movie..I thought I would do my blast from the past..dun dun daaaahhh ...I have 2 pictures here..this should be fun




Hmmm...I wonder who those adorable kids are..Well if you haven't figured it out. I am the fat roly poly girl baby..And the handsome young man is my older bro..This was taken in 1980-1981 I do believe. Those were the good ole days when all that matter to me was what I could stick in my mouth, whether or not I pooped and I'm pretty sure I ate..a whole bunch..



I don't have any baby pictures of Keetch, I have been trying to hunt some down..I'll have to get some from his grandma.




These are the bad-ay's of Malad high..the Malad DRAGONS if you will..and they are keepin it gangsta. But really the only one that looks intimidating to me is the big red headed guy. I wouldn't mess with him. Sorry Brettsy you are just a little guy..yeah...so..don't mess with these hommie G-funks..they are packin' heat, gangsta style..

Let's see, I know Kam, Smith (Justin) and Brett and Keetch of course... I have no clue who anyone else is. If any of you Maladonians know please feel free to fill in the blanks.

And rememba always be true to your hommies....

2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

I will fill in the blanks for ya! I remember this picture well!!! Back row, left to right: Bryson Vaughan, Travis Davis, Keetch, Justin Smith, Shawn Williams; Front Row: Kam Alder, Austin Tubbs and Brett Evanson! The big red head in the back, Travis, he looks intimidating, but he was really a big teddy bear! Sorry Trav!!!!

Tara Hoppie said...

Oh my gosh! this is HILARIOUS! I will have to give Keetch as much crap as possible for this picture. Gansta Keetch. What was his gangsta name? Keetch Dog? Lil Keetch? Kee-Z? Do they actually have gangs in Melad? Too funny.