School pictures are rockin'! It is a happy day when your child hands you the lovely envelope that has their beautiful faces on the very front!
It is also great for showing them off when they have their first dates later down the road. And when they have their own children their kids can laugh hysterically at their funny hair and missing teeth and all the awkwardness of growing up.....but for me it makes me so proud that they are mine!
Lets start with Brianna...she is going to hate this the most..but I can't get over her beautiful red hair...her pretty smile, especially how hard she clenches her teeth together when she smiles..I taught her that...That is my nana though so willing to smile so big for the camera!

Tatum..my poor Tatum..We had trouble with her hair that day..it was not cooperating at all. I so love how she always tucks her hair behind her ear..she always does that and so it is good to have it as a memory of Tatum and her hair tucking..Let's not leave out the missing teeth..she truly is a little pumpkin..

Oh my Alyssa..Yes she has to endure the torture of the dreaded school pictures. I can't believe she is at School picture age. She sure is cute though. I tried extra hard to give her the curl look..not sure if it turned out all that well..but of course me being her mother I think she looks perfect!!
They all do.

Aww my little Keetchy kins...Bahahahahhahahaaa..Lets elaborate shall we:
I love his hair..it very much has a bird look to it. I also like how the top is so much thicker than the rest of his head. Remember when those sweaters were popular? Everyone wore them. I do however, remember seeing my grandma wearing one just like it not too long ago. I also like how he doesn't have that tough guy smile..He's just so sweet and innocent!
I actually think he looks pretty cute. I would've chased him on the playground!

JEALOUS?!?!? There will be no laughing at this little Hottie! I will have you know I got up extra early that morning to make my hair look like that (I used about a gallon of Aqua-net) and I very carefully picked out that sexy sweater vest just so I could look good for picture day. I even practiced my smile in the mirror. So STEP OFF..you knooowww I look good!
I was the same age as Brianna in this picture and I am so grateful she is a cute kid..Ooooh the awkward stages of life. Gotta love them.

Aww my little Keetchy kins...Bahahahahhahahaaa..Lets elaborate shall we:
I love his hair..it very much has a bird look to it. I also like how the top is so much thicker than the rest of his head. Remember when those sweaters were popular? Everyone wore them. I do however, remember seeing my grandma wearing one just like it not too long ago. I also like how he doesn't have that tough guy smile..He's just so sweet and innocent!
I actually think he looks pretty cute. I would've chased him on the playground!

JEALOUS?!?!? There will be no laughing at this little Hottie! I will have you know I got up extra early that morning to make my hair look like that (I used about a gallon of Aqua-net) and I very carefully picked out that sexy sweater vest just so I could look good for picture day. I even practiced my smile in the mirror. So STEP OFF..you knooowww I look good!
I was the same age as Brianna in this picture and I am so grateful she is a cute kid..Ooooh the awkward stages of life. Gotta love them.

2 comments:
This is such a cute post... I have one too many of the awkward school pics. Your girls are beauties and I am happy to be your bloggin buddy.
Aww the girls look beautiful! And they are growing up sooo fast! Gosh! And I gotta say...you should see my 80's do on my school pics. I mean I had the rockin bangs...the super big sweater with leggings...the whole shebang! Horrific. lol. Your's is cute though!
On a side note. I was going to do the same thing on Ed's birthday. I am not sure what pics I have (I don't really look through, they make me sad) but I will send you anything you could use. Send me your e-mail address and I can send anything I find. Thanks!
jeskamaye@yahoo.com
Post a Comment