things I love about my husband- That's a tough one..there are many things..this list could go on and on
1. He is very giving to everyone and anyone.
2. Very organized everything has a place thanks to him.
3. He is good to me and the girls.
4. Has a very strong work ethic. He works his little butt off.
5. He never complains or talks bad about anyone..
He's a good boy..I love him
4 movies I could watch more than once-I love the 80's movies..I know I'm cheese
1. Notebook is one of my favs as well
2. Dirty dancing
3. Pretty woman.
4. Footloose..uh huh that's right!
4 T.V. shows I watch-
1. yes Friends is definitely one, best show on the planet.
2. I like reality T.V. So you think you can dance..that's a given
3. Dancing with the stars.
4. American Idol..
4 places I have been-I have been to very few places in my life
1. California
2. Arizona
3. Utah
4. Wyoming..I had kids at a young age and I was too poor to go anywhere but looking forward to it in the future.
4 places I'd like to go- Oh that's what I'm talkin' about.
1. Fiji
2. New York
3. Europe.
4. Australia.
4 things I look forward to in the next year-
1. Getting my house painted and finish getting it all furnished and decorated inside and out.
2. Traveling a little this coming year
3. Watching the girls grow and learn new things..I'm looking forward to that the most.
4. Possibly having a Keetch baby..Not in the works..But its going to have to happen soon..I'm just lazy.
4 people I tag- Jessica, Tara Hoppie, Kara Newburn!! Have fun!!
5 comments:
baby in the works??? that sounds fun. But you're right, you gotta be ready for it. I hope you get to travel this year!!
I guess I'm tagged!
I must admit you guys would have a cute baby! Times a wastin!!! Grandma Sue would be so happy!
you got that one right. You did such a good job one the first three I know the same would go for the Keetch baby. I just love them all. And I know you know how to be a MOM. Love and Hugs THE MOM Grandma Sue
Dang I'm slackin! I'll do mine soon! I didn't know you had new posts. My thing is supposed to keep me updated...but I guess it's not working!
Post a Comment