It has now been a month since my mom has been here and I'm starting to feel the exhaustion-
Seriously, I made a little to do check off list so I wouldn't forget to do something..this is what my day consists of:
Get up at 4:45/spin by 5:30
Come home shower
Get kids up and dressed and off to school
Take Alyssa to Preschool
get mom her meds and breakfast
get home/ bathe mom
dress mom
get her out of bed/I have to use a hoyer lift to lift her out of bed
get her in her chair/ she is usually uncomfortable the first try so I have to do it twice
comb her hair
wash her face/put cream on her face
help her brush her teeth
put on her socks
run through clean the house
I usually try and deep clean one thing a day..lately I haven't gotten to it..so thank you keetch for doing it for me:)
Go pick up Alyssa from school/run errands if needed
come home make lunch
by then mom usually needs readjusted/I readjust her
clean up lunch mess
Check email/blog...that's a' must
finally get myself ready for the day..lol
start a load of laundry
Brianna and Tatum get home
get them a snack
they play for a bit
help with homework or any projects they may have..book reports, art projects etc.
then the girls have dance/take them to dance.
make dinner
showers/baths/brush teeth
get mom to bed..get her comfortable..get her her meds a glass of juice..
take her socks off her feet/put cream on her feet and a different type of sock
scriptures/prayer
clean up evening mess
Go to ball class
wash my face/brush my teeth
And then go to Bed..oh how I love bedtime.
I know EVERYONE is busy..so I'm not complaining or being a baby..but when I saw the list I was like wow..no wonder I'm tired!!

I found this old picture of my mom and her kid train...She had a little more strength then and looks quite a bit more healthier! My mom is a kid magnet..kids just love her and she is known for being the coolest grandma ever. Everyday after school the girls go in and pay her a visit..They love grandma..she is too much fun..I love her too and I am so grateful I get to spend this precious time with her..Yep DAD she is doing great!!
3 comments:
THANK YOU IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ALL YOU AND JASON HAVE DONE FOR YOUR MOM -- TIFF, YOU ARE MY FAVORTE DAUGHTER --
Wow you are AWESOME!
Wow Tiffany, your super mom. I think it is amazing the things your doing for your family and your mom. I feel bad I complain about being tired everyday..... Good job!
Post a Comment