Saturday, November 1, 2008

Everybody Wins!

We will start with Alyssa:

She wins at being persistent and not giving up.

Take 1


Take 2



Third times a charm!


Everyone sing along!!!

R.E.D. wed R.E.D wed I can spell WED! I can spell Wed!! Firetrucks are wed stop signs are wed toooo. R.E.D., R.E.D.




Keetch wins for finding his twin! FINALLY..we knew he was out there somewhere.



Brianna wins for being such a wonderful helper and offering to mop the floor for me!



And Tatum wins for NOT hearing me scream her name bloody murder at the Halloween parade her school put on, therefore this being the only picture I got of her..

4 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Too cute! Kids are so GREAT! I am soo glad I am not the only parent whose children don't hear them yell to have thier pictures taken!!!

Anonymous said...

Alyssa is so stinkin cute... Now I'm going to have that song in my head. So Cute! I have noticed you have mentioned Keetch's eye a few times on your blog... what happend? I hope you all had a great Halloween.

Anonymous said...

I looked up Bells Palsy... That's crazy. But, he is still a cute guy and I am glad he has such a cute girl to match. P.S. I am mailing you my creppy pig pumpkin... you should get it in 2-3business days. lol... Take Care!

Tara Hoppie said...

I love those cute videos of the "wed" song. Honestly, she is such a cutie patootie!

I love Keetches Jack-O-Lantern. I'm glad he was able to create the twin he always wanted :-)

Thanks for all you do. You are such a great person, and such a good example to me. You rock.