
Keetchs' dad (grandpa Keetch) is such a fun guy, he has granted us the honor of borrowing his 4-wheeler for the winter! Last winter was brutal, and I very much had a melt down everytime it snowed cause that meant shoveling the driveway, which I am not a fan of. I am an Arizona girl and yes a wuss. So now we have this handy 4-wheeler to do the job for us and I am more than happy to use it!!. The girls love it! They want everything to do with the 4-wheeler. They have even suggested us taking them to school on it, but, you know, we do have our limits. Anyway, we are having so much fun with it! Thanks Grandpa Keetch!!

And this is what happens when we have to tuck 4-wheeler away for the night :( No worries Lyssa he'll be there tomorrow!
2 comments:
Our girls love grandpa's 4-wheeler! Everyday, they need a ride to go and check on the neighbors baby calves!!!! They are too much fun! After one winter you will want one of your own!
Aww what is snow? : )
Post a Comment