We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving. Keetch and I hosted a group of 30 hungry people. We actually had a combined Thanksgiving, which included my mom, dad and Brother Trav. James and Tosha and family. Marcie and Aaron and family. Krista and Rick and fam. Sarah and Chris and fam. And of course the fabulous cook Sue and Lyle. Yes, I said that correctly Sue did all the cooking..She is so amazing..She put it together like it was not a big deal at all. The food was wonderful we ate till we were rolling on the ground in pain. She made I think about 12 different desserts, my dad even cooked 2 Cajun turkeys!. So yummy and fun beyond fun!
We then headed over to Krista's house for a mean tournament of Ping-Pong!! I did not make it over but everyone else did and when I say a mean tournament of Ping-Pong..I mean a MEAN TOURNAMENT OF PING-PONG!! It is not taken lightly. They look like they are practicing for a Chinese fire drill. I literally feel as though I need to learn Chinese just to be involved in the game! Everybody is so good at it. And yes, they look like little Chinese people playing it!
Thanks for having Thanksgiving with us..It was one of the best ones yet!
1 comment:
Thanksgiving was tons of fun. Thanks for letting us pig-out at your place.
Post a Comment