
Yeah, I saw Twilight..I briefly read the book, kinda, sorta, ish. For some reason I can't figure out what the big deal is??
The Edward dude guy is supposed to be this gorgeous, heroic, heaven sent of a man? He was okaaayy..I tried really hard to fall in love with him, but it just wasn't there.
SOMEONE HELP ME FEEL THE MAGIC, cause I ain't feelin' it???
Or is it because I graduated from HS 10 years ago and I no longer have that burning girl crush..AM I really that old?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!
2 comments:
hahaha I appreciate your honesty. I read the first book only, saw the movie. Loved the movie (but I just love movies anyway especially if they are clean like Twilight was) but I hear ya. What's the BIG deal??
It's such a phenomenon right now!! I think it's cause Edward is super romantic & protective over Bella. Deep down don't we all want that all the time. But where's the reality in that?? Glad you at least tried it out!
The big deal for me was the book. It was unrealistic, but that made the fantacy of the whole thing magical. The movie was fine, but the book took me to another place. I can't imagine caring much about the movie without really reading all the books. Seriously, if you ever get a chance to listen to them on disc or reading the books, I highly reccomend it.
By the way, thanks for lending us your cleaner. It really helped when we needed to get all that water out of our basement. When Jeff took it back I didn't check to see if it was emptied, so I am sorry if it wasn't returned clean. If I had realized that before he left I would have taken care of it. So sorry. You and Krista were lifesavers!
Post a Comment