Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Okaaay Fatso.




Well my last few weigh ins have not been good ones we will just say that. I am pleased to announce that I can still see my toes! I know what you're thinking, what are you worried about? Your pregnant? But when you can't sit through 3 hours of church because your butt starts to hurt and your butt alone is the size of your 5 year old then there calls for concern. I also noticed today while looking at my belly to the side that I have back fat..yes back fat. I think the modern term for it is love handles..yes I have those on both sides:( My doctor also let me know that I measured big. Does that mean I'm fat? I asked, she just gave me a courtesy smile..What's that supposed to mean? Being in the weightloss field I never thought I would allow myself to get to be such a fatty, but oh well. I'm so tired of worrying about it. I'm going to gain weight and have tons to lose and that's that.
I have already begun counting down the days to my due date only 111 days to go. I really do love being pregnant, I am so lucky that I have my beautiful children and all has gone well. And now here's the but, BUT this pregnancy has been I'll just say so different than my girls. I cry way too much, over nothing. I get my feelings hurt way too much, over nothing and I eat everything in sight; I really think its to help me cope with all the crying and my feelings getting hurt.

Oh Heaven Sakes, get over yourself, Tiff


I really do love this little guy...just please hurry and get here!! Is that too much to ask??

8 comments:

Sherami said...

It's being pregnant with a boy, I tell ya!!! I am by no means a crier, but while I was pregnant with Harrison, I cried at the drop of a hat. And I was fatty-fat-fat because all I wanted to do was eat and eat and eat...well, you get the picture. I haven't see you in a while, but I'm sure you look much better than you give yourself credit for! Don't worry though; boys eat a lot once they get here and any weight you do gain comes off FAST!

The Muellers said...

Well don't hold your breath about boys coming a week or two early. They are stubborn before being born I have come to grasps that my son will never be born and i will be pregnant for ever. These last weeks are the worst... So i know exactly what you are talking about Tiff.

Soccer Mom said...

When I was pregnant I always measured BIG! But that seemed to slow the closer I got to my due date!!!! You will be fine and being fat during pregnancy is normal!!!! Right???

Jess said...

I'm sure you look great!! I can't wait to see that cute little man!

Tara Hoppie said...

Oh my goodness, I wish I had read this before I talked to you last night. You are a BEAUTIFUL, HOT, FASHIONABLE, and NOT FAT pregnant mama, and I only wish I looked nearly as good as you do when I was preggers. I forgot how emotional we get when we are pregnant, but now that you say it, I remember crying buckets over everything. Anyway, I want you to know that I don't thik measuring big means you are fat, I think measuring big means your baby is sitting in a way that sticks out more than others. No big deal. I totally understand why you are feeling bummed, and I am so sorry, but know that from where I am standing you look fantastic. And like I said last night, you do NOT have a big butt! (Trust me, I have personal experience with big butts, and you my darling don't have one).

Love ya.

Mandy Madrid said...

Hey tiffany your belly looks so cute i love the whole belly thing when your pregnant. I am doing good your girls are getting so big such beautifull girls. Glad to see your feeling well. talk to you later.

The Davendorks said...

time to post a something new, this one just bums me out. I think you look hot and I say flaunt it if ya got it! Shake, Shake, shake shake shake it!

Anonymous said...

tIFF,
ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE IF SEEN MY TOES.
DAD